• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you order me in one of these please

NSX-R NA1 red front emblems (chrome is slightly tinted, very unique looking) - 79.00 - sold
IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0792.jpg

Could you order me in one of these please

NSX-R NA1 red front emblems (chrome is slightly tinted, very unique looking) - 79.00 - sold
IMG_0794.jpg

It's on the incoming order. Should be a few more days until it arrives to me. Thanks.

Anyone interested? This carbon kevlar intake seems to price out around 650.00 - 850.00 range. Mint condition with cleaning kit. Let me know.

Untitled-1654654.jpg

Last edited:
Some special order parts for customers: OEM NSX-R 02+ tires, steering wheel and hub. I can get them for you too.

Untitled-19862.jpg

All orders that have been paid in full has shipped out to you guys today with tracking numbers. Please check your email or PM.

The only items I have left in stock and ready to ship are below:

1 set of NSX-R pedal covers - 284.00 - sold 07-16

1 NSX-R shift boot - 120.00 -
sold 07-30

1 NSX-R 91-01 black front emblems/ badges - 79.00

1 set
NSX-R door sill pates (pair) - 400.00

1 used 02+ NSX-R horn button (mint condition) - 240.00 OBO -
sold 07-22

1 used Gruppe M carbon kevlar intake - 700.00 - OBO

Last edited:
Hey Louis
Got the hood emblem fine thanks mate, good work

I'll be putting my Vendor status on hold beginning today. I will continue to order parts for those who need them. Simply PM/email or call direct for any inquiries. All my contact information is in my signature below. This thread will be locked and I will not be able to post in the Vendors section until I decide to renew it next March/April. Reason is because sales are very slow this part of the year.

Weather is getting better and tax refunds are coming in. Time to splurge a little. You can visit http://www.advanscpap.com/nsx-r-parts/ to buy it now via Paypal or Pm/email or call direct.

I have these in stock and ready to ship:

Rare collectible OEM
door sill plate from "Honda Custom Made program" (price is not for a pair) - 325.00 each (2 in stock)
IMG_15721.jpg

JDM navigation pod with vent attachment -
390.00 (1 in stock)
jdm--navigation-pod-2.jpg

NSX Type-S sun visors with hardware. More plush than the NSX-R version and has a vanity mirror. -
$505.00. (2 sets in stock)
jdm-type-s-sun-visor-4.JPG

type-s-sun-visor.JPG

type-s-sun-visor-2.JPG

NSX NA1 JDM smoked center taillight -
288.00 (4 in stock)
jdm-center-light-2.jpg

Honda JDM smoked tail lights left and right, no center - 1030.00 (1 set in stock)
jdm-smoked-taillights-2.jpg

jdm-dark-taillights.jpg

NSX-R-02 red intake manifold plate -
319.00 (1 in stock)
NSX-R-02-red-intake-manifold-plate.jpg

NSX-R OEM coolant bottle cover -
225.00 (1 in stock)
coolant-bottle-cover.jpg

NSX-R steering wheel hub -
225.00 (2 in stock)
nsx-r-steering-wheel-hub.JPG

NSX Horn button trim ring -
73.00 (2 in stock)
nsx-r-horn-button-trim-ring.jpg

NSX-R NA2 horn button -
268.00 (2 in stock)
NSX-R-02-horn-button.jpg

NSX-R 02+ front/rear emblems/ badges -
79.00 (1 in stock)
NSX-R-02-rear-emblems-badges.jpg

Last edited:
If one was available used, I would try, but none is out there at this moment. For the price of a mint used one last selling at 700.00, I would suggest a brand new one. Pricing quite awhile ago was 840.00 for the wheel alone. The S horn button has been discontinued. I can check availability once you are ready to move forward.

If one was available used, I would try, but none is out there at this moment. For the price of a mint used one last selling at 700.00, I would suggest a brand new one. Pricing quite awhile ago was 840.00 for the wheel alone. The S horn button has been discontinued. I can check availability once you are ready to move forward.
Yeah I remember the one you had for sale few months ago. And I agree used is so highly priced when in 9/10 shape then it's better to get brand new.
I decided to stick with my Mugen 3 for now. And maybe later get one of those fancy cf oem wheels you now offer.

Is the gauge bezel trim shown below still available?

Weather is getting better and tax refunds are coming in. Time to splurge a little. You can visit http://www.advanscpap.com/nsx-r-parts/ to buy it now via Paypal or Pm/email or call direct.

I have these in stock and ready to ship:

Pre 02 NSX-R gauge bezel trim - 275.00 (1 in stock) - 275.00
pre-02-nsx-r-gauge-bezel-1.JPG
pre-02-nsx-r-gauge-bezel-2.JPG

Rare collectible OEM
door sill plate from "Honda Custom Made program" (price is not for a pair) - 325.00 each (2 in stock)
IMG_15721.jpg

JDM navigation pod with vent attachment -
390.00 (3 in stock)
jdm--navigation-pod-2.jpg

NSX Type-S sun visors with hardware. More plush than the NSX-R version and has a vanity mirror. -
$505.00. (2 sets in stock)
jdm-type-s-sun-visor-4.JPG

type-s-sun-visor.JPG

type-s-sun-visor-2.JPG

NSX NA1 JDM smoked center taillight -
288.00 (4 in stock)
jdm-center-light-2.jpg

Honda JDM smoked tail lights left and right, no center - 1030.00 (1 set in stock)
jdm-smoked-taillights-2.jpg

jdm-dark-taillights.jpg

NSX-R extended seat belt receivers - perfect for aftermarket seats -
160.00 (1 set in stock)
nsx-r-seat-belt-receivers.jpg

NSX-R-02 red intake manifold plate -
319.00 (1 in stock)
NSX-R-02-red-intake-manifold-plate.jpg

NSX-R OEM coolant bottle cover -
225.00 (1 in stock)
coolant-bottle-cover.jpg

NSX-R steering wheel hub -
225.00 (2 in stock)
nsx-r-steering-wheel-hub.JPG

NSX Horn button trim ring -
73.00 (2 in stock)
nsx-r-horn-button-trim-ring.jpg

NSX-R NA2 horn button -
268.00 (2 in stock)
NSX-R-02-horn-button.jpg

NSX-R 02+ front/rear emblems/ badges -
79.00 (1 in stock)
NSX-R-02-rear-emblems-badges.jpg

Thanks for being a great vendor, Louis. Cannot wait to see this stuff! The steering wheel is going to be awesome!!

Added to the current stock list today. Visit http://www.advanscpap.com/nsx-r-parts/ to purchase direct.

NSX JDM 02+ front or rear non filled emblem/ badge - 36.00 each (3 in stock)

non-filled-h-emblem.JPG

Type-S intake manifold cover - 250.00 (1 in stock)

type-s-manifold-cover.JPG

Here's a look showing the difference in center taillights between models and years .

Left to right: JDM 02+, JDM pre 02, JDM pre 02 NSX-R

IMG_1596.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back