• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In stock and ready to ship - Genuine NSX-R goods in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Louis,

just received my JDM tail light set, very happy thanks! Will echo the other comments here, Louis is a great guy to deal will, wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

Cheers!

Shipping out today. Tracking number sent. Thank you.

Some small items arrived yesterday and are shipping today. Another order has shipped from Japan and should be here in a few days. That shipment contains special ordered R interior trim pieces and chassis braces for customers. Special ordered sway bars and shift boots will be arriving in another shipment once Japan has it ready. Hopefully soon.

Thanks, Louis.
Got the Zanardi shift boot today. Thanks Louis. Great service!

Hi Louis,

just received my JDM tail light set, very happy thanks! Will echo the other comments here, Louis is a great guy to deal will, wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

Cheers!

Glad to hear and Thank you! They are working on the rest of your order. Let me know how many 02 sensors your car has and I will give you the updated total for the last inquiry.

Got the Zanardi shift boot today. Thanks Louis. Great service!

You are welcome sir.

Update: Final shipment of special order parts will be arriving in the next few days. Some parts are already in Customs. I will contact you guys once I have them in hand. Visit my site in my signature below for current stock levels. Not much at the moment due to low demand or back orders.

All orders that arrived last week has shipped.

IMG_1623.JPG

Please PM if you have NA2-R Badge and how long for shipment.

Thanks

I recieved all my parts from Louis in a timely fashion. Happy and would not hesitate to buy from again in the future. Thanks for the items Louis.

Please PM if you have NA2-R Badge and how long for shipment.

Thanks

Shipping out today. Thank you!

I recieved all my parts from Louis in a timely fashion. Happy and would not hesitate to buy from again in the future. Thanks for the items Louis.

Glad to hear all is well. Please share detailed installed pics if you can. Thanks!

The sway bar is mine. Great to do business with Lewis.

Enjoy! Thank you.

06-27-2014 Update:

In the next order I am bringing in some bundled items with discounts package prices. I will also bring in some bigger ticket items as well.

Some bundled examples at discount: Discounts to be determined. These items will be sold together as listed.

1x - 02 NSX-R intake manifold plate and cover
1x - Type S intake manifold plate and cover
2x - Type S shift knob, NSX-R shift boot, and Type S shift stalk
1x - 02 NSX-R shift knob, NSX-R shift boot, and Type S shift stalk
1x - 02 NSX-R steering wheel, horn button, trim ring, and steering hub

Bigger items I will ordering:

2x - JDM taillight set with center light
1x - Type S complete headliner set
1x - 02 NSX-R gauge cluster set

Let me know if you like first dibs. After this round, I will probably hold off in ordering more items for the rest of the year as fall rolls around. Thank you.

SHIT,

Damn you, Louis! You are taking all my money! How much for the 02 NSX-R Gauge Cluster Set? What all is included? I'll call dibs if I don't have to sell any body parts. lol

Then start parting your body :))) just joking man :biggrin: keep that build moving.

Hi Louis, put me down for the centre dark tail light with black 'H' if you get one in. Also interested in the Type S intake manifold plate
Cheers

SHIT,

Damn you, Louis! You are taking all my money! How much for the 02 NSX-R Gauge Cluster Set? What all is included? I'll call dibs if I don't have to sell any body parts. lol

HAHA. No problem. I think the price is about 2k last time I checked. All gauges and NSX-R specific bezel for that price. I will need to double check as prices fluctuate.

Hi Louis, put me down for the centre dark tail light with black 'H' if you get one in. Also interested in the Type S intake manifold plate
Cheers

No problem. Will do. Thank you.

Glad to hear all is well. Please share detailed installed pics if you can. Thanks!

Here is a pic of my interior as it sits now with all the headliner bits installed. Kind of hard to take pics of just the headliner lol.

Do you have pics of the Type-S intake manifold plate and cover? I'm looking for the grey plate with the all red writing.

Thanks

Here is a pic of my interior as it sits now with all the headliner bits installed. Kind of hard to take pics of just the headliner lol.

Thank you! Maybe you can shine a shop light on it or use a flash for better pictures next time?

Do you have pics of the Type-S intake manifold plate and cover? I'm looking for the grey plate with the all red writing.

Thanks

For JDM plates, there is a silver plate with a red filled H (NA1-R). I believe the plate you are looking for are of 97+ USDM cars, but am not sure.

Type S below.

NSX-JDM-black-intake-manifold-plate.jpg

type-s-manifold-cover.JPG

Last edited:
I asked before but forgot the answer. Is there a navpod with the silver oem finish? if not how much a standard navpod? Are they in stock?

I asked before but forgot the answer. Is there a navpod with the silver oem finish? if not how much a standard navpod? Are they in stock?

Dave don't know about your neck of the wood but here Navpods are generally hard to come by at the dealerships. Some can't even find it to order for you if you don't know the part number. However Eric (Preludeking) on Prime has a store (Teknotik) that buys and stocks some of the popular items. The Navpod is one of those items. If you have trouble there reach out to Eric. I'm sure he could help you out. As far as the finnish goes I'm not very sure but I believe they are around the $400 range. Also you could check this link. I believe he too has em for sale.
http://www.advanscpap.com/nsx-r-parts/

Last edited:
Ummm.... OK... I did ask a question above...

So can you at least tell me when will navpods be in stock? Thanks.

No silver finish is available. 390.00 is the price of the nav pod. None are in stock and I do not plan on stocking anymore additional parts at this time. If you are prepared to purchase one, contact me directly via PM and I can do a special order for you.

Louis, I have a dumb question: what is this for? I don't see a difference between the pictures OEM vs. AEM. Is there a colour change that is not evident?
I ask because my NSX is a USDM that I have imported to Canada, and would love to change the speedometer to km/h one day.

280+ KMH speedometer & tachometer gauge faces. Brand new. Not OEM. Needle needs pulling to install or make hole bigger to slip over original face. Fits all years. 150.00 shipped OBO.

IMG_1601.JPG

This is how OEM looks:

DSC03406.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back