• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

8400rpm's gpw is for sale, terrible timing for me as I would have picked it up a month ago before I decided on my S2000. Its prob the only NA1 I'd choose over a NA2.

lol, especially awkward when it's time to sell and this thread gets dredged up.

If someone's willing to pay ALOT more than the red 2002 NSX-T that just sold here for $47k then by all means...with exchange its a no deal.

I don't know what the big deal is about paying $47k for that Red car. Its a damn good price for that car. He should be proud.

Its not like he paid $48k for a "rebuilt title" Imola Orange ;-) wink wink

agreed, i actually think its fantastic. i love congratulating those who are smart with their hard earned money and got a deal. with that said i also secretly shake my head in dissapproval if someonne i gets ripped off.

the wrecked imola is about 15 grand too high in its current condition and about 10 grand too high if it were actually in its advertised condition.

the more i think of it i wish taht red/black 02 came on the market a few months earlier... esp with the rare+authentic gt-one 5.1 exhuast. UGH!!

I don't know what the big deal is about paying $47k for that Red car. Its a damn good price for that car. He should be proud.

Its not like he paid $48k for a "rebuilt title" Imola Orange ;-) wink wink

Last edited:
^ Have you considered that local '97 spa in the auto trader? Slap on a '02 front and it will be perfect!

The car just sold...its 11:30am! Anyone here?

Seems a good deal considering its a +2002 with only 63,000kms.

Hi everyone! I was the one who bought the car :)
The deal was done around 11:00am...

lol beggars cant be choosers. and that red 2002, in all fairness is approved at beggars pricing (as all cdn/usa prime members can agree).

when calling, ask if it comes with a carproof/carfax. (confirm the vin number with ian D's car JHNA21692T000158). if its the same car that i posted, you wont even need to get the car fax since its been in canada for almost 5 years and the dealer may already have the cdn carproof ready for the next buyer. this way you save $100 from buying either (ask me how i know this).

i am actually very curious who ian sold the car to.... but i feel it may have went back to brant acura these 2 past years.

BEST OF LUCK SIMON!

ps. if ONLY this car was for sale 3 months ago. red/black 2002 nsx has always been my dream setup.

Yes, this was Ian D's car.
Dreamed about owning an nsx for a long time and lurked on prime for a very long time.
I noticed this car was for sale back in 2009, but did not pursue it since there was so much uncertainty in the economy back then.
Red/black 02+ nsx is the colour combo I wanted(other then a white 02+) and with the gtone 5.1 exhaust and upgraded audio is exactly what I would of done to the car.

somehow i have a feeling this thread is keeping red47k from intro'ing himself.

Better late then never ;) Actually was considering using red47k as my username, but since I didn't pay that...

Heres a quick pic from my cellphone when I finally picked up the car.

Can't wait to see some of you guys around spring time!

Last edited:
congrats "47k"... you officially own my dream car.

Hi everyone! I was the one who bought the car :)
The deal was done around 11:00am...

Yes, this was Ian D's car.
Dreamed about owning an nsx for a long time and lurked on prime for a very long time.
I noticed this car was for sale back in 2009, but did not pursue it since there was so much uncertainty in the economy back then.
Red/black 02+ nsx is the colour combo I wanted(other then a white 02+) and with the gtone 5.1 exhaust and upgraded audio is exactly what I would of done to the car.

Better late then never ;) Actually was considering using red47k as my username, but since I didn't pay that...

Heres a quick pic from my cellphone when I finally picked up the car.

Can't wait to see some of you guys around spring time!

Last edited:
I have great memories of that car flying down an interstate with swbatte, Red, Gecko, myself, Bram, plus a bunch of our American friends in a convoy to NSXPO 2007 in Ohio.

Good times!

Back