• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

for 100% oem quality oem all the way. turtle's old car (now owned by paul) is a prime example. completely oem fit and finish; of course he used one of the best body shops too.

from what ive seen on the forums the aftermarket stuff isnt bad, however everything will need to be massaged carefully by the body shop and fitment should be pretty good; if its just slapped with no real prep work itll turn out a little mickey-mouseish

^ yes, I haven't heard good things about the quality of the 02 conversion.

As someone who's done one in the past the Downforce kit wasn't as good as OEM. OEM should be fine for a conversion but $$$

Last edited:
The 997.2 Turbos haven't dropped much in price...just wait until the 991 Turbo's begin appearing. We are starting to see 997 GT3 pricing begin to drop slightly now that the PDK equipped GT3's have begun hitting North American shores.

That's funny! Just out of curiosity, did you make a similar comment on the numerous threads discussing rising asking prices in the past months/years?

I missed those, must have been driving my car.

And I find it hilarious that people discuss asking prices. They're meaningless.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread is still alive!

This and the Girls and NSX threads are my contribution to the culture of Prime :)

How many 02+'s are there in ONT anyways? I thought there was one for sale in Calgary last winter. Can't seem to find the thread though.

Why wait? I can tell you that if you can get over the mess on the streets, that nothing is more fun than driving a sports car around in the snow.

Every trip is an adventure. Slap some snow tires on and you can rule the world.

Last edited:
S2000s are such awesome cars. Mine was unstoppable in the winter.

And you can buy them for under $15k easily now too. What awesome cars. I'd love another.

Back