• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

Head turning

yes, as the add says:

"Head turning Acura NSX 5 speed"

And if it is a 2003 model NSX, then it must be re-built salvage or a real trick pony. :redface:

I would not pay $50K for a 91 irrespective of the low miles. It's got the dated 5 speed gear box and the 3.0 as opposed to the 3.2. The leather is now over 20years old and irrespective of frequency of use there will be issues once you start using it. 02+ NSX sells in the same price range. Heck even if I listed my 03 I would list it for $42K with 56K miles. Thats a realistic price and firmly believe will sell quickly. A fair asking price for a low mile 91 would be high $30Ks like $38K or the like. Even $40K and then negotiate. This owner comes off as someone just trying to see if someone is desperate enough to pay that ridiculous price tag. Can't blame him for trying but doubt he's looking to sell quickly wich means unless he finds a desperate buyer he's gonna sit on that add for a while.

Not sure how to take this. Are you truly an NSX enthusiast or should you sell and move onto something else. I value my NSX over 40k and it is a 91. I have been following the market ever since I purchased my NSX a couple of years ago and good clean NSX's are hard to come by. I guess your 2003 must need some work if you are letting it go at 42k. If it is good shape I am certain you could get much more especially since people who purchase an NSX that have done research would be willing to pay for a good clean example. My point of view anyways. Unfortunately I did not read the ad in question because it is gone. I only commented due to the value you stated your car is worth.

Last edited:
Really want to get 02+ white or Imola Orange in Canada.
Any body ?
Willing to pay

Honda sold 11 NSX's in Canada from 2002-04.
I don't have the 2005 sales but suggest it will be small so maybe 15 sold in total.
No idea about the colors sold but if it follows the US you could expect about 10 were red/black/silver leaving perhaps 5 White/Imola/Blue.

Not sure how to take this. Are you truly an NSX enthusiast or should you sell and move onto something else. I value my NSX over 40k and it is a 91. I have been following the market ever since I purchased my NSX a couple of years ago and good clean NSX's are hard to come by. I guess your 2003 must need some work if you are letting it go at 42k. If it is good shape I am certain you could get much more especially since people who purchase an NSX that have done research would be willing to pay for a good clean example. My point of view anyways. Unfortunately I did not read the ad in question because it is gone. I only commented due to the value you stated your car is worth.
I meant to say $52K and not $42K. My 03 is in fantastic shape and quite a few primers in my neck of the wood could attest to that. 02+ models list between $50-$65K depending on mileage and sell. $52K with close to 60K miles is fair. There was one exception where an 03 sold for $77K at a local luxury car dealership (Pfaff) but that's here say... Never saw a bill of sale. That being said I firmly believe the $50K asking for a 91 was a fishing expedition. Early models consistently sell between $30-$40K depending on mileage/condition and that's a fair asking price. I will not speculate on what will happen to these ranges going forward either. My original comment was geared towards expressing my opinion that just like the numerous complaints about low ballers (and they are extremely annoying) unrealistic listings are often just as bad.

Honda sold 11 NSX's in Canada from 2002-04.
I don't have the 2005 sales but suggest it will be small so maybe 15 sold in total.
No idea about the colors sold but if it follows the US you could expect about 10 were red/black/silver leaving perhaps 5 White/Imola/Blue.
I have 1 of those 11 [emoji4]

Yes, I think that Honda sold 11 NSXs between 02 and 04, but I think that only 5 of them were 02+s. The rest were 01s and prior that were still kicking around AFAIK.

Type-j has one of 5.

I'd go for a 3.2, 6-speed coupe!

[url]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unicorn [/URL]

Ok, I'll bite - how is the unicorn reference related to the NSX?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone,

I'm another Canadian looking for an 02+ NSX. Anybody selling? I could go older, but I want the 3.2L and the 6 Speed. Have cash, willing to travel!

Currently 17 NSX's meet your criteria here or another 6 NSX's here.

Don't be afraid of crossing the border - that's where I finally found the NSX of my dreams! :biggrin:

Apparently there's a solid offer on the car already.

OK, I'm bumping this cuz I'm back in the market for another NSX.

*ding* *ding* ROUND TWO!

Actually I'm open to any NA2. Looking for the 3.2L and 6 spd. After 2 years with my GPW/red S2000 it's time to go back to an NSX (unless a cool 930 pops up). Looking for a car with no stories. 2002 conversion would be a plus. A supercharger would be a plus as well.

Back