• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

I would like to know how many NA2 were build for Canada between 2002 - 2005?
I have a Red 2002 Canadian NA2 with 12000KM. checking if that consider Rare?

I would like to know how many NA2 were build for Canada between 2002 - 2005?
I have a Red 2002 Canadian NA2 with 12000KM. checking if that consider Rare?
Whoa that's some low kms. I have Canadian '02 spa with 54k km. I believe there's a Canadian '02 imola in ONT also

so I guess only 10 nsx between 02-05.
I am planning to sell my 02 for 2016 NSX , not sure if that's a good idea. Anyone thinking the same?

Lol

1b597b8b06ec516a3016d8891b44d2c6.jpg

She's Soo lonely

I won't need to stay at your lovely home but she definitely will pay you a visit lol

Last edited:
Waaaay too high.

2002 red is now at McLaren Toronto for $75K. Simon?
http://bit.ly/1Lz391x

Who's car was this? Looks like someone here upgraded to a McLaren!

Just read the ad. It's the one sold by Acura on Brant. If memory serves me, it was sold previously for $55K (I think it was discussed in this very thread about 10 pages back). I'm confused if that was the one that sold for $47K sometime as well (also talked about in his thread).

im almost positive it was ian D's car that was asking 52 in 2011... based on the milage/location im pretty sure it ended up at brant acura and was purchaed for 47.5-48.5k end of 2013 and was unloaded early 2014 (was asking 55k im guessing to recoup 48.5+hst).

has to be the same car (based on milage, gt1 exhuast, double din deck, year, location).

Just read the ad. It's the one sold by Acura on Brant. If memory serves me, it was sold previously for $55K (I think it was discussed in this very thread about 10 pages back). I'm confused if that was the one that sold for $47K sometime as well (also talked about in his thread).

Last edited:
That's just it. Once you go up in price there's an entire new world of beautiful cars. IMHO this car is priced for the hardcore Nsx enthusiast, which is a very small group. In this budget you can also look at R8, Ferrari F360's, Evora and GTR.

Back