• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats this NSX worth?

It's def not worth the 70k that he states in the ad.

Looks like the front shifted?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

tough call but if you are up to a Shawn level of restoration then pm pbassjoe and ask his opinion.

tough call but if you are up to a Shawn level of restoration then pm pbassjoe and ask his opinion.

Thank you. I dont think this one will be the right car for me....lol. Looks like it was hit pretty hard. Roof not being on the car, probly spoiled the interior. Looks like a ton of work would be needed to make this thing pristine. I like how the seller didnt show good pictures for the right side of the car. Wonder what kind of damage is there.

the body is totaled.. note the position of the windshield relative to the rear

Looks like it was T-boned or slid into something sideways

The remaining value is in the motor, trans, and other non-damaged parts.

Maybe 10K-20K if you can get enough useable parts off it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004...0319435?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c2a64964b

Vin# JH4NA21654T000063 Issued salvage title at 13984 miles. Just curious to know what these are worth wrecked. I have been thinking about getting into an 02 or plus NSX the last few weeks.

Just an update for this poor car, looks like it has been hit again, it sold through the IAAI auction site and hopefully it will be parted out this time and not repaired. At the time of the sale it has 15,557 miles and appears to have been jumped and landed hard on the front end. The pictures on the site show a pinch at the windshield header and targa roof. On the chassis tub the main structural rocker is bent directly below the door hinge on the passenger side causing the passenger door to not close leaving about a 1/2" gap the bottom of the door to the sill and the top of the door touching the quarter panel near the door handle.

I have not seen this car in person so I can only go by the pictures provided by the auction house. If anyone has first hand info about the car with more detail I will be happy to edit or change the info if it is incorrect. It looks like there are many usable parts but the tub is likely lost.

Dave

Attachments

• 16799538_6_I.jpeg
    16799538_6_I.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 195
  • 16799538_5_I.jpeg
    16799538_5_I.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 16799538_4_I.jpg
    16799538_4_I.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 16799538_1_I.jpg
    16799538_1_I.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Worth 25,000 maximum I would say.

lol I wonder why its only gone 1700 miles in over 4 years:rolleyes:

$65k for a rebuilt title? Unbelievable. At least the salvage history is in the history report. Hopefully no one gets duped on this one.

Crazy considering thats the condition it was in :eek::eek:

2lkcj0h.jpg

FYI they accepted my offer of $50k but I just couldn't do it considering the history. They will probably accept even lower offers.

FYI they accepted my offer of $50k but I just couldn't do it considering the history. They will probably accept even lower offers.

Good thing you backed out.... There are plenty of excellent condition Nsx's out there with no title issues and accident history's for $50,000.... If you really want the 02 look you can always find an na1 and do a 02 facelift and stay under $50k total.... Problem with salvaged cars is trying to sell them if you ever need to.

Good luck!!!

Back