• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thoughts on this ebay listed NSX? - VIN JH4NA1151NT000841

Link here

The listing looks a little sketchy to me, this guy has no feed back and there isn't a ton of information posted either. There's also the reserve price to contend with so who knows how much that might be.

However, I just wanted to get feedback from other people regarding whether or not this looks like something that might be worth taking a closer look at.

I can't tell much without seeing it in person, but based on the cracks on the body kit and the terrible carbon fiber wrap on the center console, you would be buying somebody else's hack job and headache.

Used to be my car. I sold it to him ready for paint. Apparently the fender got jacked up when they reassembled after paint, which looks like there is at least one run in on the edge of the door. The carbon work was done in a rush about 7 years ago, so yes that needs redone. The wide body is molded, except for the front bumper, and it was done about 5 years ago and hasn't cracked yet. I sold it last October, and he supposedly had an appointment for the tb/wp service when he picked it up from me. It needs the trunk carpet also. It used to be a show car back in mid 2000's and I bought it from my friend who started the w/b, but was just too busy to finish it. I didnt have a place to work on it anymore, so I finished the body prep and sold it. The guy that bought it from me lived in southern PA, and had family in FL... looks like he moved down there now. Hope that helps some.

Last edited:
Back