• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cedar Ridge Harness Bar

Looking for others interested in the Cedar Ridge Harness Bar which is made by TitaniumDave. This is the only harness bar which does not require cutting into the interior trim. He willing to make another run if we can get 5 prepaid orders for $795 each.

1. Jorligan
2. NSXBOX
3. Boss 3.2
4. Silver 2002

Last edited:
Any pictures? I will assume that for $795, it does not include shipping?

Any pictures? I will assume that for $795, it does not include shipping?

Here is the link at the SOS site,

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/interior_performance_products/NSX/Cedar_Ridge/harness_bar/

I spoke with Chris at XPO and they are out. The price increase is because of the increased cost of materials according to Dave. Don't know about shipping but I would assume extra. I am looking for the harness bar setup and he will only make another batch if we can get 5 orders together. He does have a titanium harness bar setup available

HUMMMMMMM....................................I think i will take the SOS one and save my self $100.00:smile:

Unfortunately, they don't have any available and they actually buy them from Dave. Their price reflects a time from when Dave was actually selling them for $695. He is the actual manufacturer, they are the retailer.

Is there any improvement in body rigidity ?
Also, it says no cutting but does it damage any interior trim and easy to reverse ?

Thanks.

Also, it says no cutting but does it damage any interior trim and easy to reverse ?

Thanks.

No damage to any trim. Totally reversible. Best way to install, take out the seats. Pita butt, fit tightly and very well built. Im very pleaseed with mine. I picked up his last coupe bar.

Thanks.

Other owners have reported greatly improved rigidity to the T-Top cars as it stabilizes the upper half of the top. There is no reported damage to the interior trim and reversal requires removal of the trim to remove the fixation bolts. I was told by other owners, 40 minutes to install and less to remove. I had a Comptech harness bar which I sold because I didn't want to cut the interior trim.

Thanks for the replies. I'm interested, so can add me onto the list. I always like to tighten up the T chassis.
Most likely if you install this you will have buckets anyways so probably install together.

I have one- very well made. Dont forget to screw in the eye bolts from the outside before you bolt it in. Otherwise you will be unbolting the whole thing. You might as well order his anti sub bars that go under the seat if you are going to bother with the bar.

You can put me down for one please.

We have one in my wife's 94' and it is the only way to push these cars on the track and keep your rear end anchored. Works well and very clean looking install.

Added to list. Just need 1 more interested party and then we should be ready.

I have one- very well made. Dont forget to screw in the eye bolts from the outside before you bolt it in. Otherwise you will be unbolting the whole thing. You might as well order his anti sub bars that go under the seat if you are going to bother with the bar.

Whitebois:
Do the "Anti Sub Bars" have to do with the 5th point of connection?
I was thinking of going six point - if so, no need?

Other owners have reported greatly improved rigidity to the T-Top cars as it stabilizes the upper half of the top. There is no reported damage to the interior trim and reversal requires removal of the trim to remove the fixation bolts. I was told by other owners, 40 minutes to install and less to remove. I had a Comptech harness bar which I sold because I didn't want to cut the interior trim.
I have one of these in my NSXT and it really makes the care stiff like a coupe. That is one of the best things about this

Whitebois:
Do the "Anti Sub Bars" have to do with the 5th point of connection?
I was thinking of going six point - if so, no need?

Yes you need the bar which attaches to the underside of the seat for the sub strap -5pt and for many 6 pt. You should figure out what belts you want and plan from there. Dont forget you will also have to get a slot cut in your seat cushion and through the bottom of the seat pan for the sub strap.

Hoping this GB goes through.

Does anyone have photos of this installed?

I like the idea of stiffening the chassis for the Targas.

Does anyone have photos of this installed?

I like the idea of stiffening the chassis for the Targas.

Honestly, it's really hard to take a photo of it. Once the seats are back in the car, you can't see anything except for a part of the bar that goes across the back center between the seats. The rest of it is very discreet.

This bar was fantastic, I had it in my 2004. No cutting, no modification's, hardest part is taking out the seats and putting them back in. Otherwise, it's very straight forward.

If you have a targa, as a trick, take the targa off before you install so you have more room to move around in the car when installing. Will save the pain on your back. :)

562657_10150641265998014_640009756_n.jpg

Back