• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cedar Ridge Fabrication NSX harness bar, NSXPO 2016 special

The Cedar Ridge Fabrication Harness Bar
Cro-moly haress bar set with parts.JPG
The Cedar Ridge Harness Bar is a direct fit harness bar solution for the NSX. Featuring a unique billet machined bracket, does NOT require drilling into the B pillar panels for mounting. The design allows full movement of stock or aftermarket seat slides so taller drivers can have full range of adjustment. The bar has attachment points for eye bolt, clip in lap belts and wrap around shoulder belts.

We ran a small batch of harness bars so we could have one to donate for NSXPO 2016 and I want to offer the extras at $100 discount. We have 3 set that are finished in black satin powdercoat, boxed and ready to ship, $695!

Thanks for the response, only one left! PM if you want it...

If there is enough interest we may make another batch this fall so keep posting or PM me.

Well, it's taken a long time but I am finally making more harness bars since I have a bunch of them pre-sold. There will be 2 extra in this batch if anyone is looking to get a harness bar quickly. They are the regular price $795 and I will include shipping in the continental US. They will be ready to ship Monday April 10, 2017.

PM if interested,
Dave

Francis,
Thanks for getting one of the bars. Still one more ready to ship and I will still pick up the shipping in the continental US!

PM if interested,
Dave

Back