• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Video findings

Another finding from yesterday.
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JDROv_k9qm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^ 50/50 weight distribution, 2800 pounds, all 5 speeds... guy has his facts straight.

Here is a NA1 NSX-R running on the track.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QMs6cId4DMk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video I found today. Looks like a blast to drive.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/w1y03m0calE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^^That might be a vid from a targa Tasmania event.

Here is another with exterior shots. Doc according to the youtube description it states the following : "Gunma Cycle Sports Center in Japan". It appears to be the same place were Hot Version does there touge battles as well.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GzUrF6A0-BQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is a turbocharged Lovefab NSX, the sound is phenomenal!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UfUoYzv-7qY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jaja - That review was already posted in reply #180 already lol..

Went autocrossing today and uploaded some of my runs. Hope you guys enjoy.

2nd Fastest Run of the day with the best angle for the camera imo.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Pm_RWgDPR1E?list=UUSRmfuut8TJkY-7avDWjeLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fastest run of the day with the camera between the seats.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ao9L6Ypushg?list=UUSRmfuut8TJkY-7avDWjeLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Driving hard in the rain :D. Microphone in trunk since it was raining out.
<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IuoqH3ZrmP0?list=UUSRmfuut8TJkY-7avDWjeLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Jaja - That review was already posted in reply #180 already lol..

Went autocrossing today and uploaded some of my runs. Hope you guys enjoy.

2nd Fastest Run of the day with the best angle for the camera imo.

Oops. I'm usually pretty good about following the thread too. :/. Midnight_raven, agreed on the camera position. You've got it on the right most part of the rear glass?
Where's you mic? And what's your setup? The audio sounds great!

Lucas

Oops. I'm usually pretty good about following the thread too. :/. Midnight_raven, agreed on the camera position. You've got it on the right most part of the rear glass?
Where's you mic? And what's your setup? The audio sounds great!

Lucas

Yeah I used the suction mount for the gopro and placed it behind the passenger seat having the arm sticking out towards the side window. Used a bunch of attachments to have the camera sit just past my passenger seat. The microphone is made by Audio-Technica ATR3350IS. Microphone has a 20 foot cord so you can place it where ever you want. Taped the microphone on the rear bumper just above the passenger side exhaust tip. I also created a wind screen for it using some fake fur. I cut the fur in a circle and then used 6 strands of thread and weaved the 6 strands together through the perimeter of the circular cut out. I then tightend the thread over the microphone (which will then encapsulate the fur around the microphone) and tied the excess of the strands to the cable for the microphone. I then superglued the knot so it wouldn't come apart. Works great as you can see not much wind noise and primarily all you hear is the exhaust.

Last edited:
How do I make mine sound like this?

Silver NSX. check.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U86eiR_pIQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Someone uploaded a pretty lengthy video from HotVersion Vol 35 with NSX only related content.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eZ4JDqo6Myk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back