• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Video findings

Based on the extremely low number of views, I bet these videos haven't been posted here yet:

The last one is a bit of a summary of the first two.

Enjoy,

Lucas

I saw this yesterday while at work and thought to myself man this guys really is pushing it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IlxndzRdEuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Found this one while searching for video clips of GRF exhaust clips. Maybe I should do one of my EX003 just need to locate a tunnel long enough.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cvpO3Z4fW60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TT nsx

Finally a TT NSX video:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a_uaTMYsGH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/o2WoH8UMXGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HZhSaKlh-os" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:
Another finding pretty long too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GVWZkwN_ogk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like some frenchman was strolling through memory lane by converting and uploading their old VHS video with NSX content on youtube. I thought this was pretty cool. Regular NSXs and race NSX as well. NSX content starts at around 6:50ish mark.

I think it cool seeing these types of videos because the NSX did look way ahead of it's time compared to the other cars on the road.

Also car number 19 that appears at the 11:50 mark appears to have a lemans bumper fitted onto a non-widebody NSX. Haven't seen that one before.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3n81RiT4Mfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t4CuYAqpr4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Just found this video which I believe has a Magnum Grey Pearl NSX Type-S in it. Pretty cool first time I've seen that color on film.

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MI8y6vgXR6I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back