• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sorcery GT NSX Photoshoot

I thought I would post some pics of the shoot I just did with my NSX, negative and positive feedback is welcome. Thanks to Dennis Nguyen for the amazing photos!

001_zps8ebe6c6c.jpg

002_zpsf58e1a66.jpg

003_zps41418d68.jpg

005_zpsdcac5423.jpg

011_zps895dc60b.jpg

012_zps98c9780c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've got higher res versions for downloads if any one is interested, here's another one. I'll post more later, thanks for looking.

008_zps1696c497.jpg

Nice photo's! Car looks :eek:! Still havent got a chance to see it complete in person. We should meet up so I can check it out :wink:.

kills the lines of the car and the rear bumper is aweful, like the majority of wide body kits for NSX's.

cool car though

Great pictures!
Thanks

My favourite WB.
:biggrin:

Nice photo's! Car looks :eek:! Still havent got a chance to see it complete in person. We should meet up so I can check it out :wink:.
let me know what your schedule is lokoing like next week :wink:

one of my favs. thanks for sharing
:biggrin: ty

Looks amazing just pumping gas, nice car :smile:

Amazing Oo

kills the lines of the car and the rear bumper is aweful, like the majority of wide body kits for NSX's.

cool car though

lol to each their own, I hear ya :wink: ty

Very nice.

Please do not put stickers!!!

Keep it looking clean just the way it is.

cool car though

I agree with both statements. I do not like the rear bumper either. However, one word comes to mind when I look at this car : AGGRESSIVENESS

And yes, that was a compliment :)

i agree with both statements. I do not like the rear bumper either. However, one word comes to mind when i look at this car : Aggressiveness

and yes, that was a compliment :)

jgtc?

You must always pump on south post oak bc I saw it there again Sunday afternoon lol

nice! how does the wing hold up? i have the original sorcery kit. ur wings scares me that some idiot might hang off of it and rip it off.

I thought I would post some pics of the shoot I just did with my NSX, negative and positive feedback is welcome. Thanks to Dennis Nguyen for the amazing photos!

001_zps8ebe6c6c.jpg

002_zpsf58e1a66.jpg

003_zps41418d68.jpg

005_zpsdcac5423.jpg

011_zps895dc60b.jpg

012_zps98c9780c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've got higher res versions for downloads if any one is interested, here's another one. I'll post more later, thanks for looking.

008_zps1696c497.jpg

Brent your car is so F N nice, it deserves its own tv show.

Brent your car is so F N nice, it deserves its own tv show.
P.S. What did you do with your other wheels/tires? And I think your widebody is making my widebody look skinny.........:cool:

Back