• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Titan LED tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That would be awesome. Maybe a movie would be best???

Agreed. It was a pretty crappy cloudy day out today, but I will get a quick vid and some pics up here as soon as I get the chance.

I also have done a LOT more sketches.... Just not sure if I should put them ALL up on here or not and in what manor to do it in.

-Alec

I think you should post them all up so we can see the options we have thanks

Here we go! A whole lot of examples that I just drew up with my Ipad. These can be done with any combination and most variations. The yellow and red can be interchangeable, but I would recommend using the yellow for turn signals only. Also These can be modified to work with the 02+ tails. For simplicity sake I will just give them phonic alphabet names. There are also the 2 bar ideas listed shown in a previous post.
IMG_0094.jpg<--Alpha 1's image.jpg<--Alphas 2's IMG_0091.jpg<--Bravo 1's IMG_0090.jpg<--Bravo 2's
IMG_0089.jpg<--Charlie 1's IMG_0088.jpg<--Charlie 2's IMG_0008.jpg<--Deltas image.jpg<--Echos
image.jpg<--Foxtrots image.jpg<--Golfs image.jpg<--Hotels

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but I'm unable to open the attachment I keep getting an invalid attachment notification maybe you can make another suggestion so I can see the different options that you have thanks

Can't see photos

bryan

Here we go! A whole lot of examples that I just drew up with my Ipad. These can be done with any combination and most variations. The yellow and red can be interchangeable, but I would recommend using the yellow for turn signals only. Also These can be modified to work with the 02+ tails. For simplicity sake I will just give them phonic alphabet names.

View attachment 100723Alphas
View attachment 100724Bravo 1's View attachment 100725 Bravo 2's
View attachment 100726Charlie 1's View attachment 100727 Charlie 2's

View attachment 100729 Deltas
View attachment 100730 Echos
View attachment 100731 Foxtrots
View attachment 100732 Golfs
View attachment 100733Hotels

After a recent inquiry, I am trying to decide on making up a prototype with a sequential blinker. I can’t decide if I think it’s a nice addition, or a ricey/mustang touch.
Whats the general concenccous about the sequential blinkers? And would it be worth the money to experiment with?
-Alec

I think the new Mustangs have devalued the sequential blinker a bit, but not so much that it couldn't be really nice on a different car.

I'm debating on how to apply it to any of these bar designs. The turn signals would almost have to be oriented vertically instead of horizonally like most of my designs have been so far. Most of the modules I saw are for 2-4 sections, but to make the bar area on my own tails look right I think I would have to use something with >5 sections. Hmmm decisions decisions.

-Alec

Time for another update. A current prime customer asked if I could build a set of sequential turn signals....So Thats what I did. These have the same running lights as the ones on my avatar photo but all 3 sections of the turn signals light up for the brake lights and 3 sections of the turn signal light up in order from the inside to the outside...... Enjoy

-Alec

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qK0OhItSKWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Speed blinkers

Time for another update. A current prime customer asked if I could build a set of sequential turn signals....So Thats what I did. These have the same running lights as the ones on my avatar photo but all 3 sections of the turn signals light up for the brake lights and 3 sections of the turn signal light up in order from the inside to the outside...... Enjoy

-Alec

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qK0OhItSKWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
You've done it, that's exactly how the "speed blinkers" worked back in Okinawa.
Awsome job.

image.jpg

New center design. Looks a little off with those stupid reverse lights..... But oh well. Just wait till you see what I'm cooking up for a customer right now.....

and here is a shot of the customers center light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 891
Last edited:
Just finished up another customers order. This one was a little different and a little more complicated but it got done. The above photos of the running bar with the NSX in the center are photos of his sequential turn signals. Ill put some videos up soon.

IMG_4555.jpgIMG_4556.jpgIMG_4557.jpgIMG_4558.jpg IMG_4560.jpg

Here we go

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P2s7Cp3-O1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Titan LED

Good Day Sir,

I will like to order a set of lights for my NSX. Are you still making them and what is the cost. I read all the threads you posted and I love the lights I've been hoping some one would make BMW style lights.

The "ricer" side of me says, "Holy shit bro, those are bad ass!" The more mature side of me says, "Your ricer side just told me he saw something awesome?! Wait, is that what he was taking about? Holy shit, that's tight!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back