• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Titan LED tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always do more LED's in the brake section compared to the running or turn section anyway. When I get home I'll draw up something on the ipad that may be a solution. The thinnest I can get the sections is about 1/2 but if you did a half inch on top and then split the remaining space it may work and still keep the look your going for. Then it would just be a thicker brake bar on the bottom and 4 rectangles instead of squares.

-Alec

Alec,
Any plans yet to do the front bumper lights? I'd like a simple strip like the current Porsche 991 911s & Boxster
294370-the-front-of-the-2013-porsche-boxster-s.jpg

2013-Porche-Boxter-exterior-front.jpg

Last edited:
Alec,
Any plans yet to do the front bumper lights? I'd like a simple strip like the current Porsche 991 911s & Boxster
294370-the-front-of-the-2013-porsche-boxster-s.jpg

2013-Porche-Boxter-exterior-front.jpg

Ive actually been planning on doing something just like this! I did a few integrated sets and I have had a few people ask about something like these photos and possibly like this with white and yellow LEDs for an add on turn/dtr light bar. I've been working on a few sets of tails and a golf cart I'm rebuilding so this project has been on the back burner. I'll get it done though and post up some pictures.

BATMANs were you thinking something like this?
image.jpg

Finally a customer has 100% designed his own tails! Exciting times. So just a heads up. I have my first born due in August and my wife has already threatened my life if I'm in the garage as much as I am now. Anyone who wants lights needs to let me know soon!

Enjoy

-Alec

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 622
I actually have a set of 02+ lights to do whenever I get them in and a set of SRT-8 jeep lights to do..... doing it for an old friend. Normally I would like my turn around time to be about 2 weeks. Right now to be mega conservative I would say 3-4 weeks, but arrangements can be made if necessary. Time is just more unpredictable now and I have a nursery to work on and a wife that won't let me be in the garage all hours that I am not working.

-Alec

Just a heads up for anyone on the fence about any lights. I will be making 3 more sets of tail lights before going on a hiatus as a vendor here on prime. Until I know how much time I will have (or likely not have) as a new parent I will only take orders on a case by case basis by special request. One of those last 3 sets has been claimed and full payment received so only 2 spots left.

-Alec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back