• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Carbon Fiber Center Console

This is my sign up list for my next project item. I have the item I'll be moulding from which is an oem unit with ashtray delete and coin train delete. If you like using the two things I deleted you won't like mine unless you mod it.

The console will be a blank face with a shift boot hole, e brake hole, and climate control unit hole and will attach with the 3 screw points like the oem one does minus of course the ashtray.

Price is $450 shipped and paypaled within the US. No hidden fees, and shipping something like this is usually I think $30 depending on where you live.

First Batch
1. Zane Single Din fan hole "Paid, Shipped"
2. Uneek Double Din 3x holes for fan. "Deposit Paid"
3. Payam Double Din "no reply"
4. Chrisbailey Double Din with 1x aem gauge cutout and 1x hole for fan "Deposit Paid"
5. Jhouser Double Din with 2x aem gauge cutouts and 3x small holes for fan "Deposit Paid"

Second Batch
1. Almost Stock Double Din, no fan "Paid Shipping Wednesday"
2. Frank Spano Double Din "Paid, Shipped"
3. LuckyM Double Din "Waiting"
4. thoangbui Double Din "No reply"
5. DavidF Double Din "Paid, Shipping Wednesday"

Last edited:
ashtray cutout also?

How are you making these out of curiosity? Do you already have an existing mold?

Will you retain mounting points for the shift boot and aspiration fan?

There's no pics yet. The original item is being finished up.

That's pretty much what they'll look like. That is a lamination, these will be made of carbon so it'll give you the luxury to sell or save your oem console for a rainy day.

Are you keeping the ac vents near the bottom?[/URL]

The ac vents will be located in the stock position.

Also I'm going to edit the first post since there will be some detail changes in the process. Basically carbon takes a lot of my time, really to much so in essence to keep my sanity I will not be offering to do the din cut outs. It's probably best you get it done locally so you don't ship me your items anyways.

Mounting points will be in place for the factory boot and also asp fan. Although I never had a working asp fan for the 7 years of ownership I'm sure some of you would like it.

There's no pics yet. The original item is being finished up.

That's pretty much what they'll look like. That is a lamination, these will be made of carbon so it'll give you the luxury to sell or save your oem console for a rainy day.

The ac vents will be located in the stock position.

Also I'm going to edit the first post since there will be some detail changes in the process. Basically carbon takes a lot of my time, really to much so in essence to keep my sanity I will not be offering to do the din cut outs. It's probably best you get it done locally so you don't ship me your items anyways.

Mounting points will be in place for the factory boot and also asp fan. Although I never had a working asp fan for the 7 years of ownership I'm sure some of you would like it.

No ddin cut out for that price is too much for me. I'm out.

That's fine. I think the price is very fair considering the prices others charge. If you find a full carbon center console for less let me know. I'll buy one, and if you find one that actually fits well and is less I'll but two just for a rainy day.

But it's food for thought. I'll see once the first one is pulled and trimmed up.

Last edited:
If you are offering a single din cut, then I will jump in on this too. I have a factory console that was butchered so I had to put on the SOS single din gel cover to cover it up. Looks crappy, and could really use a new console. Ill be watching this for sure.

Great looking product though!

I've been a big fan of your carbon projects, so if you do decide to do a double din version, I am seriously interested. In fact, I talked to another vendor about the downforce ounces just today.

I don't trust myself to do the cutout and I plan on installing my own stereo so if you offer the din it would be great!

I really dig the coin tray delete too, my phones are alway too big to stash there so the velvet material just becomes a pain to clean.

Last edited:
I've decided I will cut to double din specs. You just need to give me the measurements, the exact measurements to the mm or 16th to an inch you want me to cut, because I'll cut it to whatever you tell me. If you want to ship your headunit to me that's fine too.

PS. Along with cutting your hole if need be there will be attachment points for the shift boot and also the temp fan and a hole cut out, probably about 3/8 inch for the sensor.

Last edited:
Back