• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Mt Evans/Loveland Pass 8-18

Will,

I am tentative but at this point fairly certain I can go.

FYI,
Joe

Where is "here?" Looks like I can make it.

I was up Mt Evans Tuesday, testing my new high altitude RSX injector chip (fabulous.) Recommend staying away -- far away -- from Squaw Pass, as there is extensive construction on that route. Fair amount of dirt road and rough pavement. It is NOT a lot of fun.

Last edited:
"Here" is what we call a hyperlink, put your cursor (the little arrow that moves with your mouse) on it and press the button on your mouse and it will magically take you to a wonderful place called "google maps" with a location defined. :D

I'll have to take a look at some other options regarding squaw pass, thanks for the heads up.

Some of my pics from today:

Kyles car FTW

Davo and Mark

Gary showing off his photog skillz

Whats up beotch?

Money shot

Top of the mountain

obligatory non-car shot

Mark!

And then there was snow

Mark showing off his snow dance skills

Its a dualcorn!

Will,

Looks like you guys had a good time! Hopefully next time I'll be able to go. My tires are way bald in the rear, so I have some on order at Discount Tire and waiting for them to get in later this week hopefully? Do you know when the next drive is going to be?

Will,

Thank you again for setting-up another great drive :)

If anyone else is interested, Mark and I are going to caravan to NSXPO.

Joe

Will,

Looks like you guys had a good time! Hopefully next time I'll be able to go. My tires are way bald in the rear, so I have some on order at Discount Tire and waiting for them to get in later this week hopefully? Do you know when the next drive is going to be?

Probably plan something for Sept. 15th

- - - Updated - - -

Will,

Joe

Wish I could make it! I’ll try to make 2014.

I'll be driving out too, but am unsure what date...
--bruce
Will,

Joe

I'll be driving out too, but am unsure what date...
--bruce

I'm fairly certain we are going to leave Wednesday, Oct. 11th.

FYI,
Joe

Back