• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pebble Beach Concourse Pics PART 3

Part 3

And then there was this thing............

I know how much everyone loves these wheels :)

tumblr_m9sdneDEjq1rew8zoo1_500.gif

First set of pics that changed my mind about the second-gen NSX.

Really like NSX 2.0 except the beak. I can even get with the shuriken wheels and "side vent" exhuast. Front lights awesome, air dams under the lights ok, center beak ugh. Rear 3/4 view is the best view in my opinion. Thanks for the pics Dhalsim!

Love it!! Everything about it (except the wheels of course).

Sign me up!

Thank you for sharing, great pics indeed!

These pics of the new NSX certainly make it much more appealing.

Thank you for the PICS!! I have been waiting for somebody to post Pebble Beach Pics!

Last edited:
What car was that silver car that you indicated you wished was the new NSX?

Yep.....it was a great looking car but its in the $800,000 range so maybe not a fair comparison to the NSX Concept but the styling is better.

BTW, very entertaining pics. I usually leave town during that weekend. Not before, Thursday night when I go to most
of the venues for my late night preview. Missed the 918 along the way. I like Jay, but does he ever wear anything besides
the jeans and a jean shirt when he is not on the tonight show?

Call me crazy and not that I can afford either car but imo the nsx styling is stunning compared to the porsche.

So yeah, these real world pictures look bad ass. Funny how much difference it makes....

Nope and I tried hard.......the security (basically that one guy) was pretty relaxed and I was touching and drooling on the car. They purposely put something (not just tint) in the way so I couldnt even tell if there was an engine in it. I also tried looking into the side vents but those also seemed to be blocked off with something. I do like the fact that it appears the engine will be visible through the glass. I didn't like the look of the vents running down the sides though. Perhaps if they were CF they might look nicer or maybe if aluminum but they were plastic. In the below picture you can see that even these vents are been blocked by something behind them.

Nope and I tried hard.......the security (basically that one guy) was pretty relaxed and I was touching and drooling on the car. They purposely put something (not just tint) in the way so I couldnt even tell if there was an engine in it. I also tried looking into the side vents but those also seemed to be blocked off with something. I do like the fact that it appears the engine will be visible through the glass. I didn't like the look of the vents running down the sides though. Perhaps if they were CF they might look nicer or maybe if aluminum but they were plastic. In the below picture you can see that even these vents are been blocked by something behind them.

I may be wrong, but I believe that the plastic vents along side the rear glass were originally the same type of material, weave and dimension as the front and rear "mesh". Not sure what to call it since it is so dimensional compared to the chicken wire that most companies put on their super cars, but this was one of the detail that I feel needs to be seen in person to appreciate. It is a CF composite and looks like something that would only appear on a concept car, but I really hope it makes it to production. One thing that will NOT make it is the uber awesome acrylic panel that covers these "mesh" parts. It would turn into a pitted prune after 30 minutes of road time. Definitely for "looks" only. :indecisiveness:

I'll say it again - PLEASE, OH PLEASE let the mirrors turn out this way!

I agree that the acrylic panel is unlikely to stay. I thought it was just there to protect the CF vents behind it. Not to mention it would be blocking all air flow through that vent. But I thought it was strange that they have CF for the main vent in the center but then plastic for the ones on the sides. Same thing in the back.

Looking better,thanks for the pics.I suspect there is no engine,kinda of like the interior of the original Detroit show circuit car.At least now they have an interior design going.

Yeah, let me add my thanks to the others. Your effort to get all those great pics and to get them uploaded and posted is greatly appreciated.

Back