• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Glove box part number differences

Hi there,

Looking for some very specific help here on the glovebox... My glovebox door is starting to look a little worn and I'd like to replace it while I can still get the part. In the parts catalog, it looks like 77502-SL0-A93ZA is the part number and it's crazy expensive at around $800.

Then I look on Ebay and they have this part: 77502-SL0-013ZA which is still a genuine acura part from Japan and it looks to be the same cover, but I can't find this part number in the USA parts catalogs. This part is less than HALF the cost.

Is it possible that Japan parts have different numbers? Any way to tell if they are the same part just with different numbers?

Any ideas from the experts out there? Should I chance it to save 60%,. or bite the bullet and buy from Acura here in the states?

Hi there,

Looking for some very specific help here on the glovebox... My glovebox door is starting to look a little worn and I'd like to replace it while I can still get the part. In the parts catalog, it looks like 77502-SL0-A93ZA is the part number and it's crazy expensive at around $800.

Then I look on Ebay and they have this part: 77502-SL0-013ZA which is still a genuine acura part from Japan and it looks to be the same cover, but I can't find this part number in the USA parts catalogs. This part is less than HALF the cost.

Is it possible that Japan parts have different numbers? Any way to tell if they are the same part just with different numbers?

Any ideas from the experts out there? Should I chance it to save 60%,. or bite the bullet and buy from Acura here in the states?
The JDM cover is for a RHD NSX. The glovebox is on the other side. :)

The latching mechanism may be able to be swapped between the covers (like the arm rest), but not sure.

>77502-SL0-013ZA which is still a genuine acura

You sure it is Acura?

Consider recovering door with some genuine or fine Corinthian leather. Black is easy to match.

>77502-SL0-013ZA which is still a genuine acura

You sure it is Acura?

Consider recovering door with some genuine or fine Corinthian leather. Black is easy to match.
1691450953358.png

I mean it's not Acura... it's Honda. But it looks like a genuine label to me.
I just don't know if this is really a right hand drive part and whether it can be installed in my usa left hand drive car.

Yes, RHD part

Likely genuine Honda. Likely will not fit well on LHD, not recommend.

Might try

Though honestly, I would just get existing door recovered.
Is this Impex Japan site a legit place to buy Genuine Honda parts for USA vehicles? That LHD part 77502-SL0-A93ZA is what I want but all the online sites from USA dealers, the part is $750+. This Impex Japan has it listed for $285.79. Is it genuine Honda? Has anyone bought from them before... do they add a lot for shipping and handling and whatever other fees to ship to the USA?

Is this Impex Japan site a legit place to buy Genuine Honda parts for USA vehicles? That LHD part 77502-SL0-A93ZA is what I want but all the online sites from USA dealers, the part is $750+. This Impex Japan has it listed for $285.79. Is it genuine Honda? Has anyone bought from them before... do they add a lot for shipping and handling and whatever other fees to ship to the USA?
I've spent over $10,000 with Impex and no issues. They are legit and ship genuine Honda parts.

I've spent over $10,000 with Impex and no issues. They are legit and ship genuine Honda parts.
Thanks... I think I'll take the gamble and order the real left hand drive part that I need and see if it really arrives genuine and new for less than half the price of the US dealers.

Make sure shipping is included....

Impex does line item charging ad hoc and on demand. Which can be maddening

The price changed on one small item +.03 cents and requested the additional monies. The problem is that such a payment would incur a few dollar fee for foreign currency. So I just cancelled that small item.

Then they might change tax separately from shipping.

Still great value, but not refined like the precision machine that is Amayama.

Impex does line item charging ad hoc and on demand. Which can be maddening

The price changed on one small item +.03 cents and requested the additional monies. The problem is that such a payment would incur a few dollar fee for foreign currency. So I just cancelled that small item.

Then they might change tax separately from shipping.

Still great value, but not refined like the precision machine that is Amayama.
Oh they charge tax too?? That isn’t mentioned anywhere in the ordering process so I assumed it wasn’t charged. I guess I’ll see. They charged me for the part already but I guess I have to wait for it to arrive at their facility before I pay again for shipping. I think that’s how it works.

Back