• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is the complete front end 02' conversion worth!

Was thinking about this and was wondering what others are willing to pay for all the needed parts for an 02 conversion. Please chime in without paint as shops will vary. I was thinking all the parts such as the front lower and upper bumper, the hood, head lamps/bulbs/igniter, and all the brackets (am I leaving anything else out?).

I got my parts from Acura of Augusta..Downforce supplied the light brackets and the wire harness needed to plug and play the OEM HID. All OEM, I love it

here is roughly the price of new oem parts..
hood 1300
upper bumper- 800
lower bumper -700
lip- 115
headlights - 1500-1600
df bracket- 150
mounts, brackets, and ects- 450
5k before paint.

not sure where people are getting 10k from unless they're paying 5k just to paint.

i used my old hardnes and extended it out. took a little time but saved me money.
I used ebay hid kit. $50. I bought an extra set just in case. I used the same kit on my 91 for over 2 years and no problem.

Last edited:
shipping was free for me from oemacuraparts.com. tax free too just to add the cherry on top. :)

^^ I dig free shipping & tax free. What was your total out the door?

Nvm, just look it over & appears to be 5k b4 paint.

Last edited:
I was no where near 10k more like 7 with paint. All oem stuff except the downforce wire harness headlight bracket and downforce hood..installer was me

Back