• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 LBBP Route-KS Madonna Wide Body Mega Build

Chris did you win the lotto? Or are you Chris Coffey by day and Duece Bigelow Male Gigolo by night?

LMAO Dave! Why do you ask? What I can tell you is that I pimp Gil out to select customers at the local Walmart! He's purdy and the clientele thinks so as well!!

- - - Updated - - -

He is a Jumper!

YES...a puddle jumper!

LMAO Dave! Why do you ask? What I can tell you is that I pimp Gil out to select customers at the local Walmart! He's purdy and the clientele thinks so as well!!

- - - Updated - - -

YES...a puddle jumper!

You know this pimping out for all the hotties will end up non existent after I'm done, therefore mod money will deplete quicker =(

Coffey, I hope we don't end up on the Green mile.

You know this pimping out for all the hotties will end up non existent after I'm done, therefore mod money will deplete quicker =(

Coffey, I hope we don't end up on the Green mile.

Guys,

Don't be fooled. Gil is a very caring person and provides the local community a great deal of service. I very simply capitalize off his good nature. For instance, here was his first date of the night.

c774bf17a65335b4761ecf8dab660251.jpg

Here is the second one. I caught her in the act of getting ready for her date with Gil.

WeM7mLZKFR.jpg

Thank you for the random acts of kindness, Gil. You truly are a giver!

Thanks RYU,

I got these from whrdnsx (Wayne) in Australia. They should be arriving at Gil's pretty shortly. Wayne is a great guy and helped me tremendously. Thanks Wayne!

Who is being the tease now??? lol Do tell...DO TELL!!! Interesting fact though, a color very near and dear to you and Gil's hearts will be featured in this build.

Popped to the shop today and the bespoke fabrication should be done for the weekend ... So all going well there could be a reveal within days .....:cool:

Popped to the shop today and the bespoke fabrication should be done for the weekend ... So all going well there could be a reveal within days .....:cool:

Impatiently awaiting your surprise! I do stress the "impatiently" part. haha

Impatiently awaiting your surprise! I do stress the "impatiently" part. haha

LoL, I did some test install today but cant upload photos, seems to be a forum issue so you'll have to be patient a little longer .... will post link to my thread so as not to take yours off topic ...

UPDATE

With Prime still not letting me upload photos Ive posted on the NSXCB site here ... http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?12343-Mods-who-needs-them&p=110149#post110149 hope you guys like the details ... regards Paul

Last edited:
LoL, I did some test install today but cant upload photos, seems to be a forum issue so you'll have to be patient a little longer .... will post link to my thread so as not to take yours off topic ...

UPDATE

With Prime still not letting me upload photos Ive posted on the NSXCB site here ... http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?12343-Mods-who-needs-them&p=110149#post110149 hope you guys like the details ... regards Paul

Thats a nice seat mount? Is that a fixed mount or was there an option for use with a slider. Are we able to get a pair of those??

UPDATE

The seats and seat rails look awesome, Paul!! The seats are certainly a great addition to an already beautiful car. Congrats!

Thats a nice seat mount? Is that a fixed mount or was there an option for use with a slider. Are we able to get a pair of those??

Thanx, they are fabricated and mounted to bride runners ... Making a few tweaks so will post photos on the bench, will post link so as not to take this thread off topic

The seats and seat rails look awesome, Paul!! The seats are certainly a great addition to an already beautiful car. Congrats!

It's been a long wait but well worth it ...

Paul you are teriible with photos.. :biggrin: I can barely see things even on the CB forum. I think you are doing something wrong and I can get them posted. I really would like to see these. whats the issue you are having?

Paul you are teriible with photos.. :biggrin: I can barely see things even on the CB forum. I think you are doing something wrong and I can get them posted. I really would like to see these. whats the issue you are having?

User error and using an iPone rather than a camera ... revised brackets are being test fitted friday so will get better photos (I hope) and will then load in my thread with a link here so as to keep this one on topic ...

Just a quick update,

Some of the final parts of this build have arrived and yet I am still awaiting a few more.

Still awaiting a few parts from SoS

1. Accusump (3Qt) and Oil Cooler Set Up
2. Upper NSX-R Chassis Brace
3. SoS Adjustable Sway Bars
4. SoS Seat Rails

Still awaiting my I-Lift Kit w/Cups

Awaiting the "Secret" wheels

The ProCar Air Duct is somewhere in the U.S.A., but should hopefully arrive this week.

Here are the pics of what has recently arrived.

Carbon Fiber Fuse Box Cover
20140820_121515.jpg

Interior/Exterior LED Kit. Thanks Ikonikled!
20140820_121607.jpg

Billet Fuel Rail Set. Thanks Wayne (whrdnsx)!!
20140820_121659.jpg

Just a group photo! :) Prospeed thermal intake gaskets and some OEM stuff.
20140820_121258.jpg

Our own Alec Fields has done an amazing job on the tail lights. Pics to follow soon.

Stay tuned, more to follow very shortly...

Can't wait to see this car when completed .... STELLAR!
Any chance of having it done for NSteXpo next weekend?
Stay on it Gil:)

Can't wait to see this car when completed .... STELLAR!
Any chance of having it done for NSteXpo next weekend?
Stay on it Gil:)
Terry, If I could pluck stars out of the sky anything is possible. Ive already accomplished slamming revolving doors shut, walking on water and counting from 1 to 10 numerically in 2 seconds.

:)

Quick Update,

The tail lights are coming along nicely. Thanks Alec!

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Gil has been working on the rear of the car. The front bumper, fenders, and side skirts are ready for paint at this point. All that is left are the rear quarter panels, bumper, and fitting the diffuser. Then all the engine components, electronics, interior, and tuning can be done.

The I-Lift Kit is already on its way. So are the remaining items from SoS with the exception of the accusump and oil cooler. The wheels should also be done very shortly.

Thanks to Loc (L_RAO), I have a spare manifold that is presently being ported and polished.

I would really like to thank prime, it's members, and it's vendors for helping me so much through this build. It has been quite a journey thus far, and continues to be. Gil has been great and helped most of all. I consider myself very lucky have come into contact with him.

At this point, Gil is working towards the goal of having the car ready, or as much as can be done, for SEMA. There are still a really huge surprise coming all of you have been following this build.

Stay tuned...

Back