• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jimmy Fallon SUCKS

Something about Fallon that I can't stand... might be that dopey grin he always has on his face.

Don't find him the least bit funny.

I think he was hilarious in his previous show. Haven't caught too many times in the new Tonight gig but I'm sure it's very much the same. I'm also sure he'll hit his stride and his own identity with the show soon.

However, everytime I have watched the new show, it seemed like a political infomercial. What's up with that?

Letterman is more my taste.
People say 'young' people like young comedians.
No way. Smart and funny is smart and funny.
Daves dry humor is awesome.

I rarely stay up late enough to watch any of them. What's the deal with that skeleton thing on Craig Ferguson? I think CF is funny but that skeleton thing is dumb.

I really like Jimmy Fallon, but when he moved shows, he's kinda not pulling it together...But Seth Myers.....really sucks. Didn't like that little fag boy when he was on saturday night live....why he was hired, I will never know..........

I think its the lorne micheal nbc connection.

As Steve was saying Fallon is always doing shtick.... Johnny and Leno had the ability to be funny when you didn't expect it and quite the straight man when they had funny guests..to let their guests shine. Fallon is young but he grew up in sketch comedy.which means you are all in funny for short bursts.I hope he lets his guests be themselves,and doesn't always try to upstage.

Well said. Couldn't have said it any better.

I no longer tune in. Fallon does not come close to Jay Leno.

And David Letterhead is soooooo far past his numbnuts prime. :frown:

This was really awesome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d2BZCW4SpHE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was pretty awesome

I DVR the show but hadn't watched ^that one, yet. I loved "Footloose". You know how music will remind you of a time in your life when you listened to it? I had a CD of the soundtrack and distinctly remember listening to it when I worked at Edwards Air Force Base, in 1985 or so. I still have that song on my iPod.

I don't watch Fallon but is he trying to turn the tonight show into Saturday every night live.:wink: if so that is a C change for the brand.

Back