• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Group buy

Are the DF air scoops still available? website won't let me add to the cart, and they're not showing up at all on the mobile site?

Retail is $750.00 and you get 15% off during this Group Buy discount.

Thank you Source1. With that price, I would be more interested in the Engine Cover. You've got PM.

if i order it now does it take 4-6 weeks to come after today or 4-6 weeks after GB ends?

4-6 weeks from order. Not when GB ends. Some items are in stock so they are shipping within a couple days as seen above.

- - - Updated - - -

Are the DF air scoops still available? website won't let me add to the cart, and they're not showing up at all on the mobile site?

I have one set left. I did not add them to the site because I only had two sets. In my first post I asked to be PM'd about them for that reason. I did however just add them to the site for you to get if you like.

- - - Updated - - -

do you do international shipping ? lemme know. thanks.

Yes we can.

- - - Updated - - -

Would like to order a DF Hood.

PM me and we will get it ordered.

Last edited:
Just curious if anyone has a photo of the 2002+ OEM skirts mounted without the door panels. I am interested in purchasing the 2002 oem with sidesplitters

The pic of the car on the website is like that. Here is a larger view.

Back