• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce Group buy

I received my intake scoop a few days ago. Arrived on time, in one piece, and was packaged well. Thanks SOURCE 1!

Put me down for a set of the Stacy side skirts with door cards. Can you PM me on shipping?

-Alec

Alec,

Go to the website and place the order. Directions and info are in original post. Shipping will be collected when they are ready to ship. Approx 65-80 depending on location.

Alec,

Go to the website and place the order. Directions and info are in original post. Shipping will be collected when they are ready to ship. Approx 65-80 depending on location.

Awesome order placed! Thanks for putting this on again!

-Alec

Last edited:
So how much for a set of the side ducts in fiberglass? Do they have to be made?

If you can go to the website you will see FRP AND CF options. The parts should be expected in 4-6 weeks. As you can see above a lot of people have already been getting parts in a week. But I will not promise that.

Brian,

Thank you for the prompt service and helping me to acquire a pair of those awesome DF NSXR seats.

Can't wait!:smile:

Got my stacy skirts in today. Fitment was pretty good. Only took about a week from the time I paid for shipping for them to arrive!

-Alec

fit was pretty good aswell. there were a few issues but wasn't anything major that some fiberglass cant fix .. the bottom 3 tabs where too short on both sides so i had to make extensions made a few tweaks and additions but overall fit was good.. side ducts fit good aswell.. ive seen/had a few aftermarket pieces in the past and as far as fit goes its pretty good in my opinion, thick and not flimsy like the others

Thanks to everyone who ordered!

As always you still get 10% off if you are an NSXCA Member. You just have to use NSXCAMEMBER as a coupon code and add your member number in the notes. I will verify your membership and process the order.

Thanks for another great group buy!

DF Scoop received today. Interesting packaging, but effective nonetheless. Thanks Source 1!

Back