• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'll have what he's smoking...............

Honestly, it doesn't strike me as that crazy priced assuming it is as advertised. That is what a solid, well cared for Ferrari of that era goes for.

Last edited:
nope he is smoking crack 72,000 dollars VIN JH4NA1153MT000113 , the front bumper has been removed at some point, rusty bolts in a number of locations, and the wear on the driver bolster is MORE than 12K miles worth.

Finest on the market LOL thats a great line to use when finding a new wife.

actual retail is............. 45,788 as is. this guy is tring to Burn someones azz

There is another one on autotrader asking $81,000 for a 91 with 2500 miles....

Can't blame them for trying......good luck!!!!

But the NSX is a Honda... not a Ferrari.

And that's why it holds its value BETTER.

I don't think the car is all that out of line. Is it a little high? Yeah probably but I wouldn't say the guy is on crack. These clean cars are more rare by the day. Once a couple actually sell for these prices it soon becomes the standard.

Last edited:
I don't think the car is all that out of line. Is it a little high? Yeah probably but I wouldn't say the guy is on crack. These clean cars are more rare by the day. Once a couple actually sell for these prices it soon becomes the standard.

I love how people always say it's not out of line but when I ask who here would buy it at that price you hear nothing but crickets chirping. Why buy a 23 year old nsx for the same money you can spend on an '05 with 25-30k miles on it? A '91 with 11k miles is low mileage but certainly not considered a museum quality collector specimen.

I did say its high... But for some collectors an early model with lower mileage may be more desirable. I don't know. Would I want it over an 02-05? No. I'm not stepping up... Lol

He has it at buy it now or make an offer. I don't get what the problem is. He has it crazy high to catch someone that may think it is worth more than the KBB value. Everyone lowballs offers. Why not have it high in order to try and get as much as possible.

Some rich guy from a middle eastern country will buy it and the seller will be laughing it to the bank. I can't personally hate on the seller if he gets what he wants

But the NSX is a Honda... not a Ferrari.
Sure looks a lot like a Ferrari ;)

r4qo.jpg

historylesson.jpg

Put a NSX and a 308/328 side by side it becomes very clear that the Honda team was clearly emulating the lines and shape of the 308/328. That isn't a bad thing as that Ferrari design is absolutely wonderful. In look, feel and drive the NSX is most comparable to a Ferrari rather than any other vehicle of the time so it makes sense to compare a NSX and a Ferrari.

With 308s and 328s getting a big spike in value lately (models are going between $30-80k with big variation based on condition), I wouldn't be surprised to see NSXs follow suit. You get the same analog driving experience and simple dependable maintenance. The 348/355 line is a big leap up in maintenance headache compared to a 328. Will a good NSX pull in the same money as a good 328? Of course not, that horsey on the front will always bring a premium. Once 328s crest $100k though, you can expect the best examples of NSXs to be hitting $75k

Regarding newer NSXs - that seems to be something specific to NSX owners. All the chatter elsewhere is about the early NSXs with their "purer" driving experience and stronger connection to Aryton Senna's hand.

actually looks a lot more modern than that dated looking ferrari

I perfer to see extremely HIGH advertised pricing than low pricing any day. I agree the pictures don't pot oh I mean pop like a low mileage car should. Thanks for posting.

I'd like to see it go for that price.
Seriously doubt it though... maybe the market needs a few more years to get up there

For the exposure that you get on eBay the cost to list is actually a very good bang for the buck. So as others have noted, why not run it up the flagpole and see what happens?
It's like cutting hair: you can always take some off but putting some on is a different trick.

Hello NSX Prime and I saw this car!

Hello I am a new member to the forum because my father purchased an NSX. Hopefully nobody is angry about me creating account because I don't actually own the car but rest assured I am not just some little 13 year old kid boasting about my fathers recent purchase. I am a college student who finds all sorts of cars for my father and maintains them.

That being said we actually bought another NSX from the same people who are selling this specific car. I didnt take a long look at this one but it did show very at a glance. Pretty sure its running on the original Yokohama tires. That car wasn't for us though, too much money and the wrong color. I am sure it will find a home very soon.

Cheers

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 2.03.37 PM.jpg

Hello I am a new member to the forum because my father purchased an NSX. Hopefully nobody is angry about me creating account because I don't actually own the car but rest assured I am not just some little 13 year old kid boasting about my fathers recent purchase. I am a college student who finds all sorts of cars for my father and maintains them.

That being said we actually bought another NSX from the same people who are selling this specific car. I didnt take a long look at this one but it did show very at a glance. Pretty sure its running on the original Yokohama tires. That car wasn't for us though, too much money and the wrong color. I am sure it will find a home very soon.

Cheers

View attachment 117583

Nice!!! What was the year, mileage and price if you don't mind???

Nice!!! What was the year, mileage and price if you don't mind???
Thank you its a 1992 with 76,000 miles. This car was affected by the snap ring and had its transmission rebuilt not so long ago. It has some aftermarket bolt ons but all of the original parts were included with the purchase. As for price, lets just say it cost about half as much as that red one :smile:

Buyers smoke weed too!

I hope it sells for a very high price, only to raise value of the rest of them out there...
"You never get what you don't ask for."

Someone will end up paying $42,000 for the car and be very happy with the deal they got. Both the buyer and seller will be High and Happy.

Last edited:
Back