• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Look what I drove today

LMR

Legendary Member
This is my bosses new car. He just tossed me the keys and said have fun, boy did I ever.:biggrin:

Last edited:
The R8 will always be one of my favorite cars. I got to drive one way back when they first came out, as part of a magazine shoot. Great, great fun.

Really cool. Auto or Manual Transmission?

Really cool. Auto or Manual Transmission?

Auto. Even though I don't like auto's it was actually pretty cool, shifts were super smooth in auto or manual mode. In auto mode shifts are at redline with foot to the floor.:eek: ............:biggrin:

Nice!!! I hope you dropped the top ASAP ....just one of those convertibles that just doesn't look right with the top up.....

Cool experience, glad you enjoyed it. I agree with 91 X, it's a good looking car as is but it is a great looking car top down.

Nice!!! I hope you dropped the top ASAP ....just one of those convertibles that just doesn't look right with the top up.....

Cool experience, glad you enjoyed it. I agree with 91 X, it's a good looking car as is but it is a great looking car top down.

I would have except there is a fire close by and didn't want to get ashes inside the car.

Nice car. I love the r8. Was that the first gen auto or the new dual clutch? The v10 is just awesome.

Thank for the ride, Les! :rolleyes: It's even MY color!

You're never available anymore when I call plus I already had a passenger.

- - - Updated - - -

Parked a little too close to the curb...

Nice boss though!

Someone else parked it like that. And yes, GREAT boss.

Nice car. I love the r8. Was that the first gen auto or the new dual clutch? The v10 is just awesome.

Dual clutch.

Nope, still love my NSX.

Les, I drove one a few months ago. It was only a V8 coupe, but it had the sweet 6 speed gated shifter. I'd love to compare it to the V10.

i-h9KMtTS-X3.jpg

i-LPRq9dD-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Back