• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Newest Addition to the Garage

Well, I finally made up my mind on what to get to satisfy the urge for a "normal" toy......meaning just a stock, go anywhere kind of driver that is still fun to take out.
5EB7DDE4-0B06-4CED-8F29-D46D782B5D09.jpg

80FD3A32-41C1-4DB4-83A5-18C41DD45E81.jpg

Picking it up tomorrow :)

Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to tell my girlfriend.....haha

Nice boring daily driver there. I'm sure she'll think it's a conservative choice. Congratulations.

Thanks guys, car is great! It's very comfortable to drive for hours and that's just what I did yesterday when I picked it up....lol. Stephen, my NSX has arrived in your home state and passed the compression test with flying colors....less than 2% variation between cylinders. So I am looking forward to getting that back completely sorted and just being able to drive that as well. I feel with the addition of the AEM Infinity it will finally be 100% complete.

Thanks guys, car is great! It's very comfortable to drive for hours and that's just what I did yesterday when I picked it up....lol. Stephen, my NSX has arrived in your home state and passed the compression test with flying colors....less than 2% variation between cylinders. So I am looking forward to getting that back completely sorted and just being able to drive that as well. I feel with the addition of the AEM Infinity it will finally be 100% complete.

Good to hear. When I'm up north in Oct I'll be taking my car to Justin for an alignment and having him give me input on some other things. Since he's only 30-45min away it's an easy drive.

Congrats. Beautiful car and you are gonna love it. My brother in law an his wife were visiting, he asked her which car they wanted to borrow while visiting. We had offered either the 911 or R8. He asked her, do you want to use the Porsche or Audi. Her answer, I think we should take the low key car.......the Audi. She saw the R8 and asked, where is the Audi.

Not really a "daily driver" per say.....except for the past few days cause it's a blast to drive around after work. Called Audi tonight to get pricing for oil change....fully preparing to hear a ridiculous number.....oil change/reset service light and top off all fluids and go over entire car.......$186.00. I just had to laugh when I said thank you and asked when we could set the appointment up. Car needs rear tires which are a little pricey. They put on new fronts but not rears. $470 each for P Zeros which is what is on already. So far, so good.

Back