• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need Bolts for My Volk GT-C

I am missing bolts for My Volk's GT-C. They are the Black Chrome M7x20mm hex socket cap style that attach the face to the rim lip. Does any one know where I might find them. I have tried all the easy places, Fastenal, all local hardware stores and local bolt and fastener shops? Missing about 8 and can't find, anyones help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards!

I am doing a little project on my GT-V and have looked everywhere for these too. Apparently M7 is impossible to find and especially in socket head with the flattened seat area. Also you need the special high tensile strength bolts they use for wheels and nothing larger than m7 will for through the hole on the barrels. I might sell my original bolts that I just removed, there are 80 of them on the GT series.

Thanks for all the suggestions I'll try them today. I did speak with Mackin, they did not have and say they could not get them anymore? Nero if you decide to sell your bolts let me know I would like about 20! Thanks again for all the suggestions, I was beginning to panic!

I tried everything and usually I'm pretty thorough. I will probably be selling as a set if I decide to sell... I can let you know.

Black anodized finish, m7x24 iirc, nuts not included but that should be way easier and cheaper to find. Condition is pretty good, carefully removed but of course used not new.

Back