• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Photo Thread NSXPO 2014

After attending the last 13 consecutive NSXPOs beginning in 2001, I had to miss this year and break the streak. Although I missed everyone and all the great activities (congrats to Brian and Poohkie for putting together an epic event), I did have a "good excuse".

Here are my photo contributions "from NSXPO" (week)...........

i-DFcMvs8-L.jpg

i-7b3rTd5-L.jpg

Richard! Thank you!

Man I really enjoyed watching your NSX race around the track as well, looks awesome and super clean.

Dean- awesome first post for sure.

It was great meeting everyone and seeing those I met at last year's NSXPO again!

Great pictures, Dean! I can't wait for the next one!

GoPro video from Mid Ohio:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nMOdTZqHCKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

After attending the last 13 consecutive NSXPOs beginning in 2001, I had to miss this year and break the streak. Although I missed everyone and all the great activities (congrats to Brian and Poohkie for putting together an epic event), I did have a "good excuse". Here are my photo contributions "from NSXPO" (week)...........
i-DFcMvs8-L.jpg

Bob, I can't believe nobody's said it here or started a thread yet to tell you...your NSX and that tux would match great together!!

Big congrats, big guy! Sorry to hear you missed a great time in OH in order to have a better time elsewhere!! Hopefully see/meet you next year!

Last edited:
Home! Cheers to everyone that made this such an awesome NSXPO.
e08064a0e631b8fa1606df432a8e4f89.jpg

Thanks for sharing the video Paul, very nice driving skill! The supercharger whine sounds so sweet :)

Home! Cheers to everyone that made this such an awesome NSXPO.
e08064a0e631b8fa1606df432a8e4f89.jpg

Todd that is just beautiful. I've got tears in my eyes. Seriously, it was great hanging out with you two and thanks for the ride on the skid pad. I hope to see you soon around Texas.

Post NSXPO Tail Of The Dragon Pics & Videos

Simply amazing time at NSXPO. It was exactly what the doctored ordered. In fact she did order me to go! LOL
Now I'm back home and clawing my way back to the real world with the help of some really really good friends, some old, some very new. Thanks, I love you all!

Enjoy the pics and videos........

Charlotte_Crossroads Dragon_2014.jpg

Charlotte_Kats_14.jpg

Dragon Satellite.jpg

First run of the day on The Dragon's Tail:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/8qTRyuj9j7s?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/8qTRyuj9j7s?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Final run of the day as total darkness was rapidly descending:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/qdfoTv4kwJQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/qdfoTv4kwJQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Hocking Hills

Attachments

• hocking hills.jpg
    hocking hills.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 533
Simply amazing time at NSXPO. It was exactly what the doctored ordered. In fact she did order me to go! LOLNow I'm back home and clawing my way back to the real world with the help of some really really good friends, some old, some very new. Thanks, I love you all!Enjoy the pics and videos........First run of the day on The Dragon's Tail:Final run of the day as total darkness was rapidly descending:
Thanks for sharing Hugh. Us Texas boys did the dragon last year on our way home from NSXPO. What a great drive. Your post brings back good memories of those curves. We didn't get to talk. But it was good to see you at this year's NSXPO enjoying yourself. Palm Springs next year?

Finally got around to editing some of my footage. Fun times at my first NSXPO!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jCX0WGe3jno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IvoPq3RVpjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here are the pictures I took. The quality is horribly, I have not retouched them, as I have been very busy since Expo.

First Expo and it was amazing. Tied for best vacation.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/1179428...xYXftm8B8pbmu5X2rRC3uWlU-o9tab908HzZ7Y&cfem=1

Edit: Oh yeah, that silver car Peter, Rich, and myself are standing in front of - yeah that's prototype "X," Turbo, Flat Four, Front Engine, AWD thingy. Goes pretty good. (Weird badging though) :tongue:

Last edited:
Here are the pictures I took. The quality is horribly, I have not retouched them, as I have been very busy since Expo.

First Expo and it was amazing. Tied for best vacation.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/1179428...xYXftm8B8pbmu5X2rRC3uWlU-o9tab908HzZ7Y&cfem=1

Edit: Oh yeah, that silver car Peter, Rich, and myself are standing in front of - yeah that's prototype "X," Turbo, Flat Four, Front Engine, AWD thingy. Goes pretty good. (Weird badging though) :tongue:

That link get me a 404 page not found.

Back