• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last drive of the year 11-23

LMR

Legendary Member
Going to squeeze in one more drive before the end of the year. The drive will be on Sunday November 23rd. It will be on De Luz Rd near Temecula. We hope to get some people from San Diego since we haven't seen many of you on the drives this year. We will be meeting at 8:30 at 27184 Ortega Hwy, a little strip mal just east of I-5. We will then drive over Ortega Hwy and meet people from SD at 10:00 at the Jack in the Box parking lot at Clinton Keith Rd just west of I-15. Make a right on Frontage Rd and it will be on the right. We will be having lunch after the drive at Yellow Deli.

Post if you can go and I will add you to the list. Include your name and the name of your passenger if you have one and if you are going to have lunch. We need to give Yellow Deli an accurate head count.

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Lunch
2. Zmoney (Zee & Miya) Lunch
3. GO KRT (Alan) Lunch
4. DASHNBY (Pablo) Lunch
5. Valhalla (JC) Lunch
6. Kyras (Patty) Lunch
7. Wizard (James & Josh) Lunch
8. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan) Lunch
9. phryxis (Colin) Lunch
10. mcanao (Mario) Lunch
11. MTHRiduz ( Jennifer & Kyle) Lunch
12. NSX3tek (Chris)
13. IVACE1 (Leon & Jane) Lunch
14. Wirewizz (John & Maria) Lunch

Last edited:
my nsx is down cause i blew my motor, if i can drive my evo or s2k, im in lol

Since your NSX is down one of your backups is fine, preferably the S2K, the little cousin of the NSX.:wink: Post up with your name and if you're having lunch.

Thanks for thinking of the SD folks, Les. I'd be looking forward to going, if only I didn't have a prior family engagement that day.

Have a great drive, all!!

Dang it!!! I'm going to watch my Rams whip up on the Chargers that day....bad timing as it is right in my backyard, would have been there for sure!!! Have fun take some pics....

Dang it!!! I'm going to watch my Rams whip up on the Chargers that day....bad timing as it is right in my backyard, would have been there for sure!!! Have fun take some pics....
Record it and enjoy a nice day with your fellow Primers!:biggrin:

Thanks for the invite Les. I actually think I'll be free to attend this one and finally meet you guys and gals. I'd meet you guys at the JITB off of Clinton Keith.

Just to please you Les I will post on this thread as you watch me type on my iPhone. Jerk

I will be in attendance to this event if it pleases the OP

Last edited:

Thanks for the invite Les. I actually think I'll be free to attend this one and finally meet you guys and gals. I'd meet you guys at the JITB off of Clinton Keith.

Normally I would, but they are playing in San Diego for first time in years...so I am already going... Got tix already.... No way I'm missing that game...such a bummer on the timing!!!

Dag nabbit!!!

Last edited:

Need your name and if you are having lunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to please you Les I will post on this thread as you watch me type on my iPhone. Jerk

I will be in attendance to this event if it pleases the OP

No it doesn't please me that you will be in attendance.:tongue:

Back