• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Volk CE-28n's

Hey all, after much deliberation I bought these.Got them through Angus (Wil.)I just got them on and love them. I think the bronze looks great with my green NSX. I wanted some visual pop,but nothing too gaudy (except the lug nuts). Sizes are 17x7.5 +43,18x9.5 +40.Ben of Daisy auto put them on during my recent mechanical refresh,and along with Wil recommended lowering about .67" front and 1" rear on Tein S-Techs,which I did. I also got new Zanardi shocks,which I don't believe lower the car any, and blingy neo-chrome Muteki lug nuts.The ride is only a tiny bit rougher,the handling and turn-in sharper.I am also about 4 lb. lighter per wheel/tire combo,even with the +1 upsizing. These suckers are expensive,but I believe they are worth it.One thing you're paying for is the very light weight,and unsprung weight is the best kind to save.I'm attaching some photos.

Last edited:
The bronze CE's looks good on the green

One of the best forged wheels made for the NSX (that's also Stopteck friendly). +1 for Bronze.

Wheels look sweet. I am looking forward to get my CE28N's now! I need to decide on lowering the car or not. Zanardi suspension is NLA. Probably looking at Bilstein's on the lower perch and call it done.

Robbie get some pics from the rear and front. Trying to see if the wheels are tucked up in the fender wells or at the edge.

Nice...if you don't mind can you tell us where you got them and what you paid for them?

Thanks

Back