• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner, 1991 Sebring Silver, Silicon Valley

Hi all,

The deal is done, and the car is getting some initial (deferred maintenance type) work from the amazing Shad at Driving Ambition. If all goes well I'll be heading up to the Sacramento area to pick it up this week, and driving it back down to the South Bay. Looking forward to some VTEC noise on Skyline and the 1.

Took a while to find the one I wanted, and did quite a lot of diligence on this particular vehicle -- Prime was very useful here. Thanks!

Does anyone know if NSXPO is happening anymore? Site seems neglected.

Cheers
icebone.

In fact you're in luck - NSXPO 2015 is in November in Palm Springs, CA - easy driving distance for you and me! There is an NSXCA/NSXPO section on this forum with more information.

Welcome to the party!

Thanks! Just found it actually after I clicked out. I'm in luck in a sense -- I've already booked my dad flying down from Canada to go to Porsche Rennsport Reunion V that weekend at Laguna. I'm going to see if we can tack on the 6.5h drive down on Sunday night to check out NSXPO Monday...

Congrats on the purchase. Did you get the one that was at the Acura dealership? With the black rims?

T.

Hi all,

The deal is done, and the car is getting some initial (deferred maintenance type) work from the amazing Shad at Driving Ambition. If all goes well I'll be heading up to the Sacramento area to pick it up this week, and driving it back down to the South Bay. Looking forward to some VTEC noise on Skyline and the 1.

Took a while to find the one I wanted, and did quite a lot of diligence on this particular vehicle -- Prime was very useful here. Thanks!

Does anyone know if NSXPO is happening anymore? Site seems neglected.

Cheers
icebone.

Congrats on one of the best color nsx!!!

Was it that minty one they are advertising on specialty motors right now???

Details!!! Mileage, mods, etc??? And.....Pics!!!:confused: :tongue:

Thanks! Just found it actually after I clicked out. I'm in luck in a sense -- I've already booked my dad flying down from Canada to go to Porsche Rennsport Reunion V that weekend at Laguna. I'm going to see if we can tack on the 6.5h drive down on Sunday night to check out NSXPO Monday...

You're aware they changed the date for Rennsport, I presume.

Back