• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My birthday drive is back!

Hey everyone,

It's that time of year again, where I have the freedom to do whatever I want for my birthday weekend. What else would I want than a nice drive with some of my NSXprime friends and good roads?

This is merely a feeler thread to see if I can get a group together for a drive on February 22nd (It's a Sunday). Please post up if you would like to go, as always the event is a drive with a planned stop at a restaurant at the end. This year I am really craving something awful...slater's 50/50 off of El Toro (bring your appetites). The driving route and meet up spot will not be posted until the Friday before the drive.

Join me as I celebrate getting another year older! (I am starting to catch up to "old man" LMR :tongue:)

Update!!

Meeting spot: 27184 Ortega Hwy at 9:00am

Time: 9:00am

Route: Ortega hwy through to trabucco canyon

Eats: Slater's 50/50 located at 24356 Swartz Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630

Those who can make it please post so I can give the restaurant a heads up on how many people to expect.

1. Track Addict
2. 91 X
3. Kyras
4. LMR +1
5. Dustthisnsx
6.Valhalla (maybe :) )
7. NSXNEMO
8. Zmoney (maybe)

UPDATE!

Sunday is forecasted to be rainy, I am still wanting to do the drive as I love rain driving on the off chance it does actually rain. I hope that people who signed up will still show, but I can understand if people don't want to drive in the rain.

Last edited:
(I am starting to catch up to "old man" LMR :tongue:)

You have a loooooong way to go.:wink:

So what's with the secret route and meeting spot, are you trying to make this like a Cal Coastal drive?:tongue:

You have a loooooong way to go.:wink:

So what's with the secret route and meeting spot, are you trying to make this like a Cal Coastal drive?:tongue:

I just haven't figured out my route for sure yet..that's the only reason I haven't posted the route. Although I am favoring Ortega :)

Update!

The drive will be an Ortega hwy drive ending with a stop at slater's 50/50 off of el toro rd.

The meeting spot will be the usual meeting place 27184 Ortega Hwy at 9:00am

Last edited:
I'll start a list. Hope that's ok with the OP.

1. Track Addict
2. 91 X
3. Kyras
4. LMR +1

The predictions for rain vary a lot depending on the predictor. I won't be driving in the rain but will definitely be there if it's a blow over.

The predictions for rain vary a lot depending on the predictor. I won't be driving in the rain but will definitely be there if it's a blow over.
Yeah, and you never really know until the day of if those weather people can do their jobs at all. Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it if it does drizzle. Any chance you'll still make the lunch?

Not my drive so not a problem to me:wink:
This guy ^

Oh crap, there goes the "R" word. Les is going to come down on you like.....
He is the one that said the "R" word to me this morning. Guy is a jinx

Yes, Jonathan, I do want to give you a happy birthday hug! I didn't wash my dirty Hottie, so if it's not real wet out, I'll drive. I don't mind it getting dirty but I'm not into the Art of Racing in the Rain. :wink:

Back