• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BEWARE 2005 Acura NSX JH4NA21645S000143 - Southeast Auto Group

http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NSX/EDMONTON/Alberta/19_8841196_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=4_15_7

Car is back on the market on Canadian Website with the same old picture but they change the VIN.

I asked if the car was available and he reply and they reply me with:

Hello Guillaume,

Thank you for your interest in our vehicle. The car has 11,287 km and the asking price is CAD$60,900.
Here is the VIN: JH4NA21655S000152.The car has a clear title and is in great condition, has no dents or scratches. It was always garaged and the regular maintenance was done in time. I attached more pictures. We can provide the carfax report for free if requested.
We are licensed dealership in Waco, TX and we sell vehicles worldwide.
Our company was created to provide consumers with an easy, hassle-free car buying experience while procuring the very lowest price on the desired vehicle – all without any investment of time or effort on our clients part.
With many years of experience in the automotive industry and participation in thousands of vehicle transactions, our team brings tremendous knowledge and expertise to the benefit of its clients worldwide. Our mission is to provide our clients with a level of customer service never before seen in the automotive industry, as we become your trusted advisor for all your automotive needs.
This particular car has all the taxes required for Canadian registration paid so you will not have to pay any other taxes. We can facilitate low-cost shipping directly to your door and we will handle all the border paperwork in case you decide to buy.
If you are interested please let us know your name and phone number so I can forward your info to our sales manager to provide you all the details regarding the car.
Please feel free to email back or call us at (438) 448-3959(Canadian customers phone number).

Have a nice day!
cleardot.gif

Henry Lopez

Last edited:
Back