• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nord Gray Metallic

Does anyone have a photo of a real Acura NSX in the nord gray metallic option? Want to see how it looks in a realistic photo.

When/where will we be able to see this Acura NSX with this color in person?

Why is that? Acura showed us almost all the other color versions but not NORD GRAY METALLIC. Hard to order it just off the mocked up pic on the site.

Right now I'm between 4 color options.

It's a really pretty color, has a slight greenish tint to it. If you search on Instragram you should see a few more pictures of the Nord Gray NSX on there.

Here is a good photo of the Nord Gray:

12783382_1571842006474863_1938730844_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here is another:

12716560_731890120244964_1519685180_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And another:

12751165_173900506321760_270338937_n.jpg

That's a bit disappointing. It looks a lot greener on the configurator.

It looks MUCH greener on the configurator . . . its a completely different color. That said, it definitely has a green hue in the above photos. As much as I love charcoal cars, and would prefer charcoal over black, I am still inclined to stick with black as a safe bet, rather than risk receiving a car that is more green than gray/charcoal.

It looks MUCH greener on the configurator . . . its a completely different color. That said, it definitely has a green hue in the above photos. As much as I love charcoal cars, and would prefer charcoal over black, I am still inclined to stick with black as a safe bet, rather than risk receiving a car that is more green than gray/charcoal.

LOL, I think I'm in the opposite boat. I'm concerned about ordering the gray for fear that it won't be green enough! I'm not usually a fan of green cars, and I don't mind charcoal cars but find them a bit drab. But there is something about the shade of green that is shown on the configurator that is stunning. Very exotic without being flashy.

I have seen all the swatches and would say the configuration pix are somewhat off CGI vs real deal.
That enabled easy swaps while building and making comparison changes.
The real silver is much lighter, the white pearl is much whiter etc.
The Nord Gray is very green with a charcoal-grayish tint. I Suspect it is the same color which ws previously called Copes Green metallic ( if so, They should have kept that name).
I've seen (twice) and took pix of all swatches at the dealers and posted them somewhere on this site... I think under the Apex magazine discussion.

My 3 biggies (other than overall pricing)
N/A Iron discs
non asymmetrical interwoven wheels which look wrong on passenger side... especially if going with machined version.
Can't get all leather in Saddle

blended dark colors often look washed out in average light...most look grey-black when dirty...not the most flattering hue.Thats why lots of folks like the blue.

Here's a guess as to what those pics + configurator swatch + "is very green w/charcoal-grayish tint", might look like w/better lighting in real life...

green_guess.jpg

For once, I'm not a hater of the green tint. I think it's unique actually as most gunmetal has a blue tint and some has a bronze/red tint.

I'm curious to see whether the color code for Nord Gray Metallic starts with G- or NH-.
The former is seen in Honda/Acura greens, the latter in anything with no hue (white, black, silver, gray).

For those, like me, who are still on the fence about Nord Gray, here are a few more pics I found on the webz.

Emtw9Jz.jpg

c6FGbA3.jpg

EKDcapA.jpg

sEAmkzR.jpg

Still looks a bit too gray. It's not nearly as green as depicted in the configurator.

I really, truly wish I loved Nord Gray. Unfortunately, it is too darn green. It might not be as green as depicted on the configurator, but it is undeniably green. I ain't risking it. Black remains my default color choice. I spoke with someone a few days ago who has seen the NSX in most colors, and he could not speak more favorably about black. While acknowledging that black typically dulls the lines on cars, he observed that the black NSX retains its sleek lines.

Those pro photos of the Nord grey looks great. Thanks for sharing. I think it'll be a popular color for the NSX actually. More so than silver hopefully... As first gen has quite a few silver examples.

For those, like me, who are still on the fence about Nord Gray, here are a few more pics I found on the webz.

Emtw9Jz.jpg

c6FGbA3.jpg

EKDcapA.jpg

These shots are amazing. It just looks stunning. Perhaps the angle of the camera is a factor but from these photos, I would say this car may be the most beautiful car on the market right now.

Back