• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nord Gray Metallic

Nope, those are carbon ceramic rotors too, but with silver calipers.

Agreed, they look like the Ceramic Carbons to me too, plus have the silver vs black calipers.

On another note
Anyone notice the ding? in upper bends edge bend of the driver side rear air intake?
Mfg flaw... or some clutz did it... or some damage ding due to debris in air while driving?
Hmmm
wonder if that area needs some stone/chip guard (or similar) clear protection/shielding?
Particularly at "Spirited Speeds" on normal roads
Hope not?!

Anyone notice the ding? in upper bends edge bend of the driver side rear air intake?
wonder if that area needs some stone/chip guard (or similar) clear protection/shielding?

Good eye.
Looks like that sail panel could catch road debris regularly.
Clear wrap might be a good idea

wow I thought carbon rotors were easy to spot...They still look metallic to me:confused::redface:

I don't understand how anyone can deal with black cars....I'd personally need meds. Heck that 3rd picture down shows swirls that would drive me crazy. However, to each their own! Additionally, the more more black cars produced the easier it is for cretins like myself to do color changes in the future. :smile:

The Nord Gray on the other hand is brilliant! Very Aston Martin-esk. IMHO.

I'm excited to see in in person, as I think it would look stunning on my xke.
I deal with it with tons of help from Absolute and sometimes mothers products;-D

- - - Updated - - -

Black cars unfortunately show every single flaw down to a milli spec of dust. But on an nsx I'd have it no other way.
I do like red. Unfortunately police officers do not. I lost my license 3 times as a youngster with a red sports car. Not 1 ticket in the black nsx which has hit 150 mph plus on the highway with me behind the wheel.

Its pretty sweet but I liked the charcoal color they used on the second concept a lot too:

5-NAIAS-2013-Acura-NSX-Concept.jpg

acura-nsx-concept-10.jpg

But perhaps my favorite charcoal (and possibly favorite color of all time) was that charcoal that was only available only on UK NSXs. What was it called does anyone remember?

The color and the lighting and setting do look pretty much perfect.
Only improvement would have been it taken on my front yard.
WISH THOSE WHEELS were available.
Different and suiting.

Looks as though the wheels have half carbon fiber blades^^^^

Nord grey is a really cool color but make no mistake, it's green. In a video I saw about the paint process, the production manager even slipped and referred to it as green. From what someone told me, only a few orders for it have been placed. The one I saw and drove had the grey y spoke wheels and looked great but I think the polished wheels might look better.

so Mike please update the other thread about your impressions....eso compared to the Porsche tt

Back