• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Plug n Play Harness for Solenoid Energizing/Exercising on 1st GEN ABS Modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I only have enough parts to do one more. I'll have to get some more rotary and remote switches. You sure you guys don't want one you can all pass around to each other? lol

I think I only have enough parts to do one more. I'll have to get some more rotary and remote switches. You sure you guys don't want one you can all pass around to each other? lol

Funny, I always wonder why everyone needs their own copy of a tool like this. It seems like a tool that it easily shared and not used particularly often. Make me one, I will share it with the NSX folks in Houston... :)

I'd like one with an wiring adapter kit for my '91 Prelude.
It has only 3 connectors.
I can send you a connector from the Prelude as an example to match if it would help.

Cheers
nigel

Funny, I always wonder why everyone needs their own copy of a tool like this. It seems like a tool that it easily shared and not used particularly often. Make me one, I will share it with the NSX folks in Houston... :)

It is nice to have your own tools so you can get your hands on it at a moments notice. I have one in SW FL along with ABS Bleeder Tool that I'm willing to loan out.

Hi,

I used the ABS tool to exercise it. The ABS itself has a leak inside causing it to empty the fluid from the primary brake. Using the harness I was able to activate each solenoid and also pump the brake. After exercising it, I connect everything back together but my brake no longer give the pumping sound when I start the car and the ALB warning lights on. Does it mean my ABS is gone? Before this the ABS keep making sound for two minutes until the ALB light is on. I already ordered 02 conversion set.

If anybody has one in the Toronto (GTA) region, please let me know! Would be great to put the ABS pump through some P90NSX

Maybe I shouldn't have sold mine. Supply and demand.:rolleyes:

Hello chaps!

Very interested in this kit for a 1994 model! Anyone selling second hand?

Last edited:
Also looking for Plug n Play Harness for solenoid energizing

If there is a parts list, maybe Joe can provide and we can build ourselves buying from his online store (cycleterminal dot com). He might be too busy to build these himself - just an option he might prefer at this point. i would certainly be willing to do this. Jerry
Any plans to make more of these kits, Joe?Thanks,David

I just started making these again, but have only been making about 2 kits per week.

I don't have a problem providing the parts, but I use multiple crimp tools to make these harnesses. You would have to be a pretty good do-it-yourselfer, and be competent with a soldering iron to get good reliable connections between your conductor and the terminal.

joe
i want one please let me know when you have one for my 1993 and how much.

I also would like one. Finally just started routine maintenance. Realized I have an affinity for EXOTIC, specialty NSX tools.

I just started making these again, but have only been making about 2 kits per week.

I don't have a problem providing the parts, but I use multiple crimp tools to make these harnesses. You would have to be a pretty good do-it-yourselfer, and be competent with a soldering iron to get good reliable connections between your conductor and the terminal.

Hey Joe can you post or PM me the parts list? I'd like to build one myself since I have most of the tools handy.

I am a pretty good DIY'er. I'd be up for a bag of parts (assemble-it-yourself kit) if your are will to sell in that fashion. Otherwise can you add me to your list?

Thanks!

Hey Joe can you post or PM me the parts list? I'd like to build one myself since I have most of the tools handy.

Hi Joe,

I'd like to buy one of these from you-either assembled or in kit form.

If that's not a possibility, could you post the parts list for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back