• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

O M G Kent Shepley's retiring

The title says it all -- 8/1/16

wow time fly's ....have fun Kent

wow time fly's ....have fun Kent

No kidding. Time flies!!!! Woodwork, Harry, John, Lud, Ken, Fester, I and a few more people here were on the original David Hwang's list. Before I bought my first NSX, Harry came by my house to check if a NSX would clear my sloped driveway. That was 20 years ago!!! Happy retirement, Woody. 7 more years for me.
Steve

No kidding. Time flies!!!! Woodwork, Harry, John, Lud, Ken, Fester, I and a few more people here were on the original David Hwang's list. Before I bought my first NSX, Harry came by my house to check if a NSX would clear my sloped driveway. That was 20 years ago!!! Happy retirement, Woody. 7 more years for me.
Steve

Ahh the good old days...still have my con rods somewhere....I'm hoping the new crop of owners will foster long term relationships through nsxpo and social media including prime.Still miss the talented array of previous owners who have moved on like Andre H...I'm glad you still stick around Steve, and you should be proud of your support of the old car with a very complete hid system...I love mine.

+1 on Steve's HID system. Installed mine 5 years ago -- one of best upgrades to the car. Love it and totally problem free. Thanks Steve!

Best,
Jeff

who started that rumor?

I've officially applied to Snowbird resort to be a snow cat mechanic. Then I'll be able to ski on my lunch hour. Much better benefits than Honda.
I would like to keep in touch with all my friends in the NSX world.

I love snowbird, I have a timeshare in the Iron Blosam and have missed only 1 winter in the last 30.

I've officially applied to Snowbird resort to be a snow cat mechanic. Then I'll be able to ski on my lunch hour. Much better benefits than Honda.
I would like to keep in touch with all my friends in the NSX world.

WOW, always my favorite ski area!!! Good Luck. Let us know when you get there;)..

Regards.
LarryB

Kent are you serious?

Haha.
Hi Guys, I'm in Utah. Skied all winter at Park City (long story). It was great. Still looking for the job at Snowbird. Now spending my time riding motorcycles and hiking. Retirement Sucks. If anyone wants to come ride motorcycles up the canyons I have two (Hondas of course). Looking for a third. A Harley this time. Maybe a VRod.

Haha.
Hi Guys, I'm in Utah. Skied all winter at Park City (long story). It was great. Still looking for the job at Snowbird. Now spending my time riding motorcycles and hiking. Retirement Sucks. If anyone wants to come ride motorcycles up the canyons I have two (Hondas of course). Looking for a third. A Harley this time. Maybe a VRod.

I still have my two NSR250s and VFR750 and maybe one day I will join you.
Steve

Back