• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alpine INE W940 - GPS DVD iPhone Receiver - Near Mint - ONLY $290

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just replaced my near mint Alpine INE W940 double din head unit, with the slightly newer 960 model. (To tell the truth, they are essentially exactly the same. Could've just saved the money. Many prefer the 940, so Crutchfield tells me.)

Anyway, I used most of the old cables and harness from the old unit, on my new unit. This means this lightly used 940 will come with some of the new cables and harness from my new 960. For example, the microphone is absolutely brand new. They are totally interchangeable.

Screen in great shape. Mounting bracket unused. (My NSX came with a different mounting bracket; I bought the car with the 940 unit. This brand new Alpine mounting bracket looks nice. Not sure which you will need for your car. Anyway, any kind of bracket is easy to source.

Only $290, including FedEx Ground shipping. Add $30 for expedited FedEx shipping. PayPal only. Will only ship to confirmed address. Fees included in price.

Local Orange County pick-up possible.

Photos:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Review(s): http://www.crutchfield.com/S-CWwgDywjEC3/p_500INEW940/Alpine-INE-W940.html

Thanks, Prime! ;) ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back