• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oculus rift

i tried the oculus rift on my friends system yesterday using iracing. Words cannot describe the simulation. I drove on the ring, lemans, and the daytona oval, it's insane how realistic it is. If i had more free time i'd buy a gaming pc for vr.

yep!

I tried the Oculus Rift on my friends system yesterday using iRacing. Words cannot describe the simulation. I drove on the Ring, LeMans, and the Daytona oval, it's insane how realistic it is. If I had more free time I'd buy a gaming PC for VR.

It will also change the way the sport is watched or experienced. I was using an app for a racing event where I could teleport around the stands, track, from car to car and view the race from the seat of the leading car while looking at the race from above on my virtual wrist watch. Who would pay five bucks to watch a race race this way in the near future. I think it's going to change sporting events for the better in the very near future.

Just made it back from the space station after a disaster smashed it apart. I had to make repairs and get back to earth in my emergency escape vehicle. Man I love the Rift!

Just made it back from the space station after a disaster smashed it apart. I had to make repairs and get back to earth in my emergency escape vehicle. Man I love the Rift!

Loved that game but I felt sick for an hour after. Get Robo recall. It's a blast.

Loved that game but I felt sick for an hour after. Get Robo recall. It's a blast.

Yes, I have been playing robot recall. A lot of new content has come out in the last couple of weeks. I have been downloading games likes they're crack!

Adrift made me really sleepy after I took the headset off. I actually had to lay down and take a nap. Either that or the old man stuff is catching up to me. Lol.

Have you played eve, it's One of few from the best sellers list I haven't downloaded. If so is it any good?

Yes, I have been playing robot recall. A lot of new content has come out in the last couple of weeks. I have been downloading games likes they're crack!

Adrift made me really sleepy after I took the headset off. I actually had to lay down and take a nap. Either that or the old man stuff is catching up to me. Lol.

Have you played eve, it's One of few from the best sellers list I haven't downloaded. If so is it any good?

I played it. Felt v sick. Haven't tried it much since. For me, the climb is the best game on rift.

I need to,upgrade my graphics card to get better performance and do more super sampling.

Back