• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Why is Gen 2 owner discussion private?

Just curious?

Find it odd that that is private....why not make Gen 1 owners board private too then???:biggrin:

If I owned a new one I would shoot myself if every thread was hijacked by disgruntled version 1 owners:eek:

People's farts smell better in Gen 2 rooms.:biggrin:

they must be having a great time over there discovering little new things with each new drive... just like we all did in the early days of gen 1. never fails that some people never read the manual carefully, and were amazed at the little things they missed.Kind of like our secrets thread...

Ya can't blame them. They are the beta testers and paid quite a price. So I really don't care. The dozens of car reviews online pretty much tell you what you need to know for the time being until Acura takes the ropes down and lets people actually touch the car.

Well....I have a 2014 RLX hybrid, so I was actually the beta-tester for the propulsion system in the NSX minus two turbos....so do I get to join the secret club? No? Oh, well.

Well....I have a 2014 RLX hybrid, so I was actually the beta-tester for the propulsion system in the NSX minus two turbos....so do I get to join the secret club? No? Oh, well.
Pm me for the secret chat code.... Lol. Oh man, at least we have a good hearted group of owners here...

Back