• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Valentine 1 + remote display w/3rd brake light cover + extras

My NSX is (sadly) long gone, and I just found my Valentine 1, remote display, and NSX mount kit in a box. I bought my NSX in 2005 and actually never used this mount. Not sure how much these go for, but I figured I’d offer it here first in case an NSX owner wants it. I can take more pics.

Open to offers. I’d love to see this go to a Gen 1 NSX owner.

Mark

Attachments

• IMG_5412.jpeg
    IMG_5412.jpeg
    419.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_5415.jpeg
    IMG_5415.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 104
Lol. Well, I know mine showed when I was hit with Laser, but that almost always meant it was too late to do anything about it, unless it detected a bounce off a nearby car. I drive a boring hybrid now and don’t drive at speeds that would get me pulled over anymore. No tickets in 10+ years.

Also, I should have stated in the original thread that the 3rd brake light mount for it is probably the Dali mount from back in the day.

I’m almost positive the housing was made by Dali. i bought it from another Prime user probably 10-15 years ago, but I never did end up using it.

Lol. Well, I know mine showed when I was hit with Laser, but that almost always meant it was too late to do anything about it, unless it detected a bounce off a nearby car. I drive a boring hybrid now and don’t drive at speeds that would get me pulled over anymore. No tickets in 10+ years.

Also, I should have stated in the original thread that the 3rd brake light mount for it is probably the Dali mount from back in the day.
Laser is rarely used around here. As far as I know laser has to be used when stationary, and out an open window, not through glass. There was one overpass locally that the laser operator sat on a lawn chair shooting speedy drivers, while a line of cop cars were lined up on an onramp out of sight around a corner, that would chase down the culprits.

This is still available. Not looking for much, but it’s going to eBay shortly, just looking to move it along to someone who could find a use for it.

Back