• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

theNSX Shop

If you can somehow make it work, I'd love to know! :D

Marc, I just wanted to say thanks again, I noticed the delivery time to be 2 weeks at order, which was absolutely false. My parts arrived in half that time!
Thank you again and Happy Late Birthday.

Thank you!! Also for the birthday greetings!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Marc,

Thanks for great customer service and quality parts delivery. I was thoroughly impressed. Would recommend you to others for parts and would definitely buy again from you. Thanks mate!

Thanks man!! Hope the fitment and all works out!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Please don't hesitate to contact Marc for any parts you may need. He is honest and respects his customers. Will be placing a follow up order within the next few weeks. Super fast shipping also.

Please don't hesitate to contact Marc for any parts you may need. He is honest and respects his customers. Will be placing a follow up order within the next few weeks. Super fast shipping also.

Thanks man! Means a lot!

Marc,

Thank you for the NSX-R Gauge Meter kit your service was top notch! Look forward to working with you again.

Hello, what would the price be shipped to the US
Hi, for which product? If you got check out, you can see how much shipping will be

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Glad I helped? haha!

Hi Bruno

46930-SL0-003 : $92 USD
46920-SL0-A01 : $100 USD

Shipping to Portugal: $65

Thanks

Back