• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

theNSX Shop

5f5dcc89c28bb68c0e30611fdbc54d7f.jpg

Some more parts I have

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

New OEM Parts provided by theNSXshop

Hi, just selling some goods I have on sale right now for anyone interested.

OEM NSX-R 02+ Room Lamp

attachment.php

https://www.thensxshop.com/nsxr/nsx-r-02-room-lamp-set

OEM Acura Center Console (MT and AT)
attachment.php

https://www.thensxshop.com/interior/new-oem-acura-nsx-center-console

OEM NSX-R 02+ Gauge Cluster
attachment.php

https://www.thensxshop.com/nsxr/na2-nsx-r-2002-gauge-set

attachment.php

https://www.thensxshop.com/nsxr/nsx-r-02-pedal-set-brake-clutch-accelerator

For more items, please visit us at www.thensxshop.com ; where all things, NSX.

Marc

I'm doing a Interior Sale.
Center Console , Switch Panels, and also Air vents are now all on sale.

Marc,

I've been searching a while for a nice body kit, but haven't really found much that I like. Recently I've been checking out the "Route-KS Suzuka-GT NSX Le Mans Style Kit" (NA1 Type) via your store site and it's a classic design that appears to mesh really well with the unique lines of the NSX. I figure many people may not have it, which contributes to it's overall uniqueness. I've seen the hornet style types before and even a few madonna widestyle types here. Are you familiar with how well the fitment of the hood is for the le mans style? Aftermarket hoods don't seem to fare very well on the NSX. Also, I see the sidesteps aren't available; is there any chance they will be in the future? TIA.

Last edited:
Hey,

The full kit is actually available. Are you located in USA or in Japan? I see your location as set for Japan...

I know the fitting is a hit/miss situation since it's actually made from a factory, but more towards the hit side.

I just fixed it now! It should be working now...

https://www.thensxshop.com/routeks/le-mans-style

Is your screen name kensirou28 on Yahoo Japan? If so, I have bought many a part from you.

That's us

Well damn, had I known I would've just emailed directly instead of using buyee! Lesson learned.

Folks,

These guys are great. I have purchased many items through them and never had one single issue. You can buy with confidence!

Awesome, yes I am located in Japan. I live down in Yamaguchi prefecture, but right now I'm on business travel to Yokosuka for this week. Are you from the Tokyo area? Thanks for the updated link! I'll check it out.

If you live in Japan, shipping is free! Just email me instead

Great working with you Marc! I ordered last Friday night; the prices were great and the order was here in 1 week! I'll be doing business with you again!

Great working with you Marc! I ordered last Friday night; the prices were great and the order was here in 1 week! I'll be doing business with you again!
Always glad to see a happy customer!! :)

Just received my RHD console today. Great prices, communication, and quick shipping...what else could you ask for! Thanks Marc.

Marc's awesome! Great communication, even helped me figure out sourcing products outside of his catalog. I ordered some NSX-R goodies (pedal set, full instrument cluster parts) and everything arrived well-packed. Included was a letter expressing his gratitude and authenticity of parts. To Marc, we are all his "beloved customer(s)"! Made me smile :)

Marc, does this seat belt fit both sides? And do these work with the original NA1 buckle? I was just about to send the OEM part numbers to see if you could get them.

Last edited:
you are a beloved customer ;)

Few questions, is the shade of the center console for the 1991-1994 year the same shade? I want to say over the years the color that it was painted changed a bit no? Mine is starting to bubble up at a corner and it's bothered me. Second question is can you source ivory colored sun visors? Last, can you get ivory speaker covers for the doors? I have a feeling like ivory interior owners are going to be SOL and have to consider looking at changing their interiors over to black at some point due to not being able to source OEM ivory pieces.

Few questions, is the shade of the center console for the 1991-1994 year the same shade? I want to say over the years the color that it was painted changed a bit no? Mine is starting to bubble up at a corner and it's bothered me. Second question is can you source ivory colored sun visors? Last, can you get ivory speaker covers for the doors? I have a feeling like ivory interior owners are going to be SOL and have to consider looking at changing their interiors over to black at some point due to not being able to source OEM ivory pieces.
Hi!

The center console of NH1L has two shades actually. One is pure black and the other is silver black.

As for ivory, actually it's called premium white. Yes I've sourced the sun visors before for them.

If possible, can you send me an email? [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi Marc!

Do you know if the NSX-R Short Clutch pedal here will work on a LHD NSX? If yes, What parts will be required? just the pedal?

Thanks
Bruno
Unfortunately not.

The clutch pedal differs between RHD and LHD models in shape.

Back