• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Does anyone know where to find this part?

Looking for a place to buy just the 3 pin socket connector for the cigarette lighter. Any one know where I could buy just that? Thanks.
34910698131_ea6743e6c2_b.jpg

Are you looking for the male side? I think I have a male side with short wires left on it. I might have the female side too. Let me check.

I have the female side only. If you need it, PM me your address.
IMG_0273.jpg

In the mail on it's way to Texas.

Looking for a place to buy just the 3 pin socket connector for the cigarette lighter. Any one know where I could buy just that? Thanks.
34910698131_ea6743e6c2_b.jpg

The NSX uses TE connectivity / AMP .070 multilock series connectors for the non-waterproof stuff. Mouser.com is a good source. Under hood sensor connectors are Sumitomo. Search for TSO Honda for a place that carries them

the information and help i consistently see in this forum is f'n awesome

exactly...who needs f'n FB...........:wink:

exactly...who needs f'n FB...........:wink:

hahah, i actually tried searching for FB groups for prime or anything similar, but couldnt find any that were "active" with discussions like the forum :/ i read in several threads where people would occasionally mention that whatever-topic was being discussed "in a facebook thread" but i must be looking in the wrong pages? :confused:

Back