• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted: Monte Carlo Blue Pearl 97-99 NA2

Looking for clean title, no stories example.
Mileage is not critical, as long as condition is good.

Will consider an auto for the right price, preference for a 6 speed.

Camel interior preferred, black interior considered.
Previous modifications are OK within reason.

I will travel anywhere in the US.
Paying in the mid sixties. Ready to buy.

Please PM me with any leads.

Thank you

If you're willing to up your price, you can check out my 03 LBBP/Black with less than 45k miles. CTSC, nice upgrades and clean car/title as well.
Looking for clean title, no stories example.Mileage is not critical, as long as condition is good.Will consider an auto for the right price, preference for a 6 speed.Camel interior preferred, black interior considered.Previous modifications are OK within reason.I will travel anywhere in the US.Paying in the mid sixties. Ready to buy.Please PM me with any leads.Thank you

If you're willing to up your price, you can check out my 03 LBBP/Black with less than 45k miles. CTSC, nice upgrades and clean car/title as well.

Thank you for reaching out. I am very specifically only looking for MCBP. I am not interested in LBBP or Monaco at this time. If I have a change of heart I will let you know!

Thank you for reaching out. I am very specifically only looking for MCBP. I am not interested in LBBP or Monaco at this time. If I have a change of heart I will let you know!

Got it, good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know where a original owner MCBP on tan is, ~9000 miles. mint. 100% original, but he is not entertaining less than $130k

Back