• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Beautiful 98 Monte Carlo Blue w/ only 27k mi JH4NA2166WT000057

Status
Not open for further replies.
No longer for sale

1998 Acura NSX-Targa
CURRENT MILEAGE: 27,264
Color: Very Rare Monte Carlo Blue with very clean Camel Interior (1 of only 18 made with this color combo in 1998)
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION: 6 speed manual, with the highly desirable 3.2 liter engine.
The Car is in Monterey California (covered) in heated garage.
CONTACT SELLER VIA: Private message please, no public message board posts please.
ASKING PRICE: $64,500

NOTES: This is a special, collectable, well cared for, executive owned, and very rare nsx. These types of NSX's in this condition do not come up for sale very often particularly in a very coveted model year (1998) and in one of the most desirable colors. I have had several inquiries from buyers in Japan, and at this time I am only willing to sell to a serious buyer inside the USA. I am only selling this car due to health reasons, and will consider offers of $59,000 or more at this time.

This NSX Has:
CLEAN TITLE
CLEAN CARFAX
NO HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS, NO HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK.
All services are up to to date, even belts have already been replaced even though it was not called for yet.
CURRENT CONDITION: Excellent, One of the best world wide.

MODS: Comtech Exhaust Airbox and headers (for very sweet exhaust note), all work tastefully and professionally done by the Acura dealership. Installed are a beautiful set of premium quality Japanese Advan Racing Wheels in metallic dark gray. Upgraded shift knob is also included. I do not have any of the original parts accept for the original Acura shift knob (which is like new and will be included).

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...d=69053845&searchRadius=0&listingId=374042896

View attachment 113159

+

No longer for sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back