• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sad day in SoCal

LMR

Legendary Member
Mario (mcano on prime) called me this morning to let me know that his wife Sally passed away last night after a long illness and wanted me to let our NSX family know as well. Anyone who knows/met Sally knows she was a sweet and kind person with a smile for everyone. Please keep your thoughts and prayers with Sally and Mario.

So sorry to hear that Sally lost her battle. I went through it with my dad and Mario and I had shared experiences.

May the end of her suffering help you find some peace, my friend.

All, thank you for your condolences!

Sally's memorial service is scheduled for Saturday December 15, from around noon till 4:00 pm at the Angeles National Golf Club, located at 9401 Foothill Blvd., Sunland, CA 91040. Since we are planning a sit-down buffet lunch, I need a head count of those that would like to attend Sally’s memorial service. So, if anyone wants to attend Sally’s memorial service, please RSVP to me at [email protected], ASAP, but no later than December 9.

Thank you again

Mario Cano (mcano on prime)
176 Park Ave.
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
626-676-3000

Last edited:
NEWS FLASH

The events manager inadvertently double booked the banquet room we were going hold Sally’s memorial service. So, we were forced to move Sally’s memorial service to Saturday December 15th from noon to four pm.

Back