• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Napleton’s Acura West Palm Beach sucks 877-363-2817

Napleton’s Palm Beach Acura sucks 877-363-2817. (888) 980-7593

Can I get a bunch of bumps to get this up on google search.

They effed up my 2017 NSX doing recall work that the car is now undriveable.

Thanks.

Last edited:
maybe we can get Martin Daboa to sell the dealership...

Napleton’s Acura West Palm Beach sucks

Bump

Napleton’s Acura West Palm Beach sucks

Two for Tuesday

Last edited:
Is this in relation to the "Brake light recall for 2017 NSX"??

How does one eff up brake lights. Maybe they thought the instructions read "break light"?

warranty work

as charlie brown would say....."good grief"

bump

Is this in relation to the "Brake light recall for 2017 NSX"??

How does one eff up brake lights. Maybe they thought the instructions read "break light"?

It was the recall for the gas tank replacement. They suck and need a bump.

Can I get a bunch of bumps to get this up on google search.

They effed up my 2017 NSX doing recall work that the car is now undriveable.

Thanks.

That reminds me Paragon Acura in Queens. I had on my 09 TL codes for lean bank #1 and #2 . I dropped it with a note " please check fuel pressure". They told me that it needs valve adjustment and $ 520 . I told them that it's very unlikely that Honda with 19K miles needs valve adjustment. When I picked the car , all engine covers were missing and door had a dent.I got my covers back . That was my last trip to any dealership. Bought fuel gauge and the pressure was 20 PSI. The car was still running good. Changed the fuel pump and it's back to normal.

Hope that they gone find a good mechanic soon and you gone enjoy your new NSX. American Honda should recognize that these stories impact their sales.

Bump. Specifics in the OP would probably be helpful to the people who search and find this thread. :smile:

In my 14 months of ownership I've had eight times in the shop. Most recently had the third brake light and gas tanks recall due to a safety concern, and new rear tires installed. Somehow car started to pull and vibrate badly. I am now going on my third set of rear tires and third alignment in less than two months and 2000 miles. Napleton's tech screwed up the car, and another dealer has been trying to determine why this happening. Apparently the steel belts in the tires were separating. Can you imagine driving a car that pulls and shakes above 80mph on the highway. Btw, I had none of these issues before the recall work.

napleton=napoleon.......

Did the new dealership figure out what happened?

Free bump

Doesn’t Acura still do phone surveys of dealship service experience? I think if the dealership gets enough bad reviews, they really clear house in the service department!

Back