• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 White Coupe w/black top and tan interior-4889 miles JH4NA21311T000062

$63.9K is what Hunting Ridge wanted for it 1 yr ago.

Looks like it sold at auction on 12/18/03 for $58,000 (with 5118 miles on it). Wonder why its sitting so long. I like the color combo.

This would be a great car to make a Type-R out of. I don't understand why someone doesn't snap it up. Maybe it has issues??

This poor car - all of its mileage has been put on by dealerships and test pilots. I wish someone would buy this car and give it a nice home.

I looked in to this one when I saw it on autotrader two months ago.

It's everything I'm looking for since I must have a coupe although I'd prefer the black interior.

Mileage and price look great. Then I call Zakar Motors and they inform me that "the owner's son" is currently making it his car until it sells. That was enough for me to know I wasn't flying out to look at it.

Agreed. I called and spoke with someone there. Who proceeded to talk "at me" for 15 minutes straight. Tried to ask a few questions, and our entire conversation sounded like "go away, you bother me," kid! Good luck selling a car with that attitude.

Back